Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionMy Zombie World Deck EmptyMy Zombie World Deck

more_horiz
I need some help with my first deck i have ever made. Well Here it is...

My Zombie World Deck GQvX3

descriptionMy Zombie World Deck EmptyRe: My Zombie World Deck

more_horiz
It's ok alright but the red eyes not sure why?

more_horiz
I guess i could drop him for something else.

more_horiz
- caius
- 2 red-eyes zombie
- spirit reaper
- sangan (goblin zombie is enough)
- gorz
- plauge (zombie have a better tuner)
- 2 PoD (zombies do alot of special summoning)
- 2 creature swap
- 2 dark bribe
- D-prison
- dust tornado
- foolish

+ 3 pain painter
+ 1 zombie master
+ 2 MST
+ 1 heavy
+ 1 book of life
+ 1 solemn judgment
+ 2 solemn warnning
+ 1 pot of avarice
+ 1 monster reborn
+ 3 of a draw power/deck thining card ._. but not PoD

more_horiz
^ I would ignore Mimgrim's reply apparently he doesnt know what he's talking about

Thou i would suggest you to Drop ill Blud too slow maybeh idk and drop Gorz. Also add in TGU shizzle its good in every deck ;o Drop Creature Swaps, Dust Tornado, Bribe's and D. Prison. add in Staple Traps like Solemn J and Warning also Mirror and torrential. and for spellz add some MST's and a Heavy maybe also drop one Book of Life for Reborn =d

more_horiz
Thanks Sanji. :D

more_horiz
BlackLeg-Sanji wrote:
^ I would ignore Mimgrim's reply apparently he doesnt know what he's talking about

Thou i would suggest you to Drop ill Blud too slow maybeh idk and drop Gorz. Also add in TGU shizzle its good in every deck ;o Drop Creature Swaps, Dust Tornado, Bribe's and D. Prison. add in Staple Traps like Solemn J and Warning also Mirror and torrential. and for spellz add some MST's and a Heavy maybe also drop one Book of Life for Reborn =d

Your the one who doesn't know what your talking about ._. have you even read il bluds effect? Sure its gemini but with all the special summon zombies can do hes easy to gemeni summon ._. and why would you want to swap a book of life out for a monster reborn? when in my suggestion i was able to get him to have room for 3 of those AND a monster reborn. So your the one who don't know what they are talking about.

more_horiz
I would say drop the field, Il blud, red eyes, dust tornado and paladin. You need to add more staples like heavy, dark hole and monster reborn.

@Mim No, there is no better zombie tuner than Plague Spreader. Mainly because it's effect activates in the grave and can be used whenever you have a card in your hand. And Il blud is just too slow in this meta.

Also, both book of life and reborn have a good reason to be in the deck. Life is basically like a reborn for zombies while it gets rid of a monster in the opponents grave which is really useful against certain decks, while reborn can be used to bring back cards from either graveyard.

These are just suggestions seeing as I'm not a big fan of zombies, thus I'm not familiar with them.

more_horiz
-Caius
+ Paladin & zombie master

:D

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply