Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionCLOCK TOWER PRISON EmptyCLOCK TOWER PRISON

more_horiz
if CLOCK TOWER PRISON is on field in the 5 round and i atack directly does my opp take damage?
couse i was arguing a duelist about this

descriptionCLOCK TOWER PRISON EmptyRe: CLOCK TOWER PRISON

more_horiz
No he does not. If you attack him directly he will not receive battle damage. And if clock tower prison has 4 counter OR MORE on it the controlling player will not receive any battle damage what so ever. And do not get confused, battle does mean 2 people having a fight but that does not always apply in games.

Last edited by Unkown on Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Wel question Answered but topic is not closed as I have another question about the same card.

Waboku's eff says - No battle Damage and No monsters are destroyed so are these two 2 different things?

I mean
When the Clock has 4 counters and I attack his monster with lesser attack than my own is it destroyed?

more_horiz
Ya battle damage and monsters destroyed are two different things. And yes it is destroyed since in the damage step two different things happen ; a battle between the monster that does not include any damage it is just who's ATK/DEF is higher remains on field and the lower with lower ATK gets destroyed(accept if monster being attacked is in DEF) , and damage calculation happens which is the difference of ATK/DEF of the two monsters that have engaged in the battle(this happens after the battle) and the player loses life points equal to that difference. Waboku and Clock Tower Prison negate the second part of the damage step.

P.S. What I have said is not mentioned in the rulings it is just how I analyze it and a way to make things easier and more understandable.

more_horiz
Clock + 4 Counter prevents battle damage only and not monster destruction due to battle
Both stop damage from direct attacks

Questions answered

Topic Closed

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply