Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionEnhancing Index page - Banners got effects and links EmptyEnhancing Index page - Banners got effects and links

more_horiz
I had no life for a min so I thought why not make our banners behave like navbar :D

Then i was like ewwww, its not fun if it does not link to the sections.

Then i was like ewwwwww, I need to input links for every section now.

Then i was like meh, I have my pet (read: code) to do it for me.

So here we are everything is done with just few lines of our beloved code

::Monkey53::

of course do I need to mention that I have no founder access to use template editing? Cool

descriptionEnhancing Index page - Banners got effects and links EmptyRe: Enhancing Index page - Banners got effects and links

more_horiz
yaaay now i dont have to click on the names now i can click the picture ::Monkey6::

descriptionEnhancing Index page - Banners got effects and links EmptyRe: Enhancing Index page - Banners got effects and links

more_horiz
You are so awesome.... We can go back to home by clickign the top banner, and I prefer clicking on pictures for some reason.

more_horiz
Heh this is great ^^

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum