Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

new banners

+5
Kira Amadeus
EJ
FenixFX
SuperNBZ
SignaS
9 posters

descriptionnew banners Emptynew banners

more_horiz
guys these banners are still here, old i think 1 year, when i joined this academy i saw same banners so if u could change them would be nice ^^

descriptionnew banners EmptyRe: new banners

more_horiz
The banners are fine in my opinion (DA has the best banners from all other academies) but you are right about it being to old. Maybe it is time change a few of them. if people agree with the suggestion post here

more_horiz
I don't agree.I've always liked all our banners and there is no change in my opinion.They are old yeah, but I don't think we should change them.

more_horiz
Meaning they're old does never mean they're bad...and since they're not bad,It'd be a waste of time working on new ones.
I even consider this a -not constructive suggestion- ._.

more_horiz
I agree that we are fine the way we are (DA) but there are sections with no banners so maybe add for them some

more_horiz
Yah some sections dont have banners and this thing ruinst the look of DA...

more_horiz
Well Its old banners but that doesnt mean their bad like EJ said ^
and yea kira , drakon ur right some sections need banners
and it would be better to make banners for them Razz.

more_horiz
yup .. i agree with Sam and Drakon... we'll need banners for the sections which doesn't have any

more_horiz
Lol i think we must have banners in only important sections,we must not change anything or put new banners,it's looks nice for now.

more_horiz
i never said that they look bad O.O
i said just they are old, who said they are bad
but one thing i dont get, how can u say that u have the best banners, maybe some other forum like LE has better v.v

more_horiz
HunterZero wrote:
i never said that they look bad O.O
i said just they are old, who said they are bad
but one thing i dont get, how can u say that u have the best banners, maybe some other forum like LE has better v.v

Last time i checked LE wasent an academy. and have seen their mission and application banner (having shiny banners dosent make then better

more_horiz
woooooow i dont get why all these offenses, and EJ has something with me idk what, have i done something wrong to u???

" -not constructive suggestion-" well it would be constructive if members would like to change banners i guess

anyway, noone agrees, np Smile

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum