Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

SOTW #102 - Effects Competition

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+6
Evil_Master
Pepchoninga
Anzo
TheSupremeKing™
Dex
Neji
10 posters

descriptionSOTW #102 - Effects Competition EmptySOTW #102 - Effects Competition

more_horiz
Welcome to Signature of the Week!

SOTW #102 - Effects Competition Abstract_c4d_signature_by_dirtek-d3551cq

http://orig02.deviantart.net/2589/f/2010/352/b/0/abstract_c4d_signature_by_dirtek-d3551cq.jpg

Rules:
- It has to be your work.
- Discussion and CNC aren't allowed.
- You can only enter the competition with 1 artwork per week.
- Once you submit an artwork, you cannot outright change it. However you may make minor edits or acceptability for mistakes.
- For any question, you PM me, you don't post here.
- You PM me with your entry, so that we prevent as much as possible the cheat of those biased people.

How are we going to vote:
- Each person will vote by writing the top 3 arts; in his/her Opinion, are the best. You're obligated to write them down in order, first person gets 3 points, second person gets 2 points, and third person gets 1 point. Please write it like this:

A: 3 points
C: 2 points
B: 1 points

Essentially, vote times and say how many points you are giving. 

When does the competition start, and when it ends: 
You have until Sunday evening GMT+3 to get your art in to me via PM, I will wait as long as possible, probably right before I sleep that night. Voting then is between the end of submissions until Friday.

Theme: Effects
In this theme, you're not allowed to use any renders. You're only allowed to use effects (abstracts, fractals, C4D, etc) in your artwork.

A: SOTW #102 - Effects Competition C4dtag_by_darkneji12-daqnoo0

B: SOTW #102 - Effects Competition ITrwUwk

C: SOTW #102 - Effects Competition 28919610

D: SOTW #102 - Effects Competition RWpAHF6

Last edited by The Puppeteer on Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionSOTW #102 - Effects Competition EmptyRe: SOTW #102 - Effects Competition

more_horiz
Interesting theme...

descriptionSOTW #102 - Effects Competition EmptyRe: SOTW #102 - Effects Competition

more_horiz
Welp, this gonna be fun...give more time for people to give there work...

more_horiz
lovely

more_horiz
@Pepchoninga Sure if I don't get a proper amount of entries by Sunday I'll extend it, no worries.

more_horiz
Fak.

Sec lemme install PS I like these themes.

more_horiz
whats the rule on stocks?

more_horiz
Nope, no stocks. They're a kind of renders too.

more_horiz
Deadline in three hours.

I've gotten a good number of entries, I may or may not extend the deadline.

more_horiz
Ughg I wont enter this one either, have zero to no time for GFX :/ 

Good luck to everybody ^^

more_horiz
^You say that every time but you spam on DA...

more_horiz
Spamming is one thing lol, I do that from phone. It doen't require 40-50 minutes of straight sit-up on the computer...

Also I don't wanna lose lawl..

more_horiz
Scurrrrrdy pants SOTW #102 - Effects Competition 1151057309

more_horiz
Stfu or I will reveal how you threaten to bomb us if we don't vote for you in every SOTW and GFX duel SOTW #102 - Effects Competition 4204681869

more_horiz
So why are we submitting works over the weekened and voting in the week?

.-. Backwards as fuck.

Half of us have finals.

more_horiz
Cause we were already late in opening this SOTW so we had to adapt to the timing.

more_horiz
Just.. wait the extra time? .-. literally 2 days to make a sig is too little time

more_horiz
You would still do it at the last moment even if you had more time.

more_horiz
Anzo wrote:
You would still do it at the last moment even if you had more time.

Not really O.o have 5 days to make a tag vs 2 days gives everyone plenty of time.

Now those who procrastinate that's their fault. But like I said. Last week and this week and the next week are all finals weeks.

more_horiz
We had to tighten this up until Slad returns.

Why did I say "We"?

Anyway, I tried doing this, didn't even know from where to begin. Hard af

more_horiz
I'm done. but wont be able to post it til tomorrow morning. I dont get why it was rushed. if this SOTW was going to start late and would only have the weekend to make it then yall should've just skipped this week and started tomorrow. it wouldnt have killed anyone to not have a SOTW this week.

more_horiz
The lateness is my bad. I told anzo I would take over for saladfingers, but obviously I forgot

more_horiz
I'll extend the deadline for a couple more days, hope this is suitable for everyone.

more_horiz
I'm back in action now, I can start 103 now or wait, dependent on popular opinion

more_horiz
just wait til next week.

more_horiz
Yea, wait till next week.

Meanwhile send me entries fgts

more_horiz
ok now its been 5 days... just about the same amount of time for a normal SOTW, so i hope people have submitted work.

more_horiz
I have 4, I'm starting it tonight. If anyone wants to participate, you've got about 12 hours to submit your work.

more_horiz
SOTW #102 - Effects Competition 902

more_horiz
Very interesting theme. But I still have no idea if I followed it 100% but Oh Whale Lol.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply