Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionEnhancing Index page - Forum Statistics EmptyEnhancing Index page - Forum Statistics

more_horiz
After the lovely user menu that brings DA fresh unique style, my awesomeness continues and this time I present you the Forum Statistics - the new who is online module :D

In my professional opinion, this style looks much better than the one who is online had. Besides, why use the default one which is in every phpbb2 forum when we can be pro and style our own ::Monkey3::

Who likes it I'm glad my effort payed off and who does not like it, I'm sorry you don't have the feel for a good style LOL

Of course I am open to suggestions what could we add more to make it even better.

Amy Cool - providing you with reasons why this academy is #1 since I came here Very Happy

descriptionEnhancing Index page - Forum Statistics EmptyRe: Enhancing Index page - Forum Statistics

more_horiz
Just awesome amy :D

descriptionEnhancing Index page - Forum Statistics EmptyRe: Enhancing Index page - Forum Statistics

more_horiz
omg Amy i waited for this so long... Now i can easy find what i need :D
Awesome as usual ::Monkey1::

more_horiz
you and your codes = ::Monkey65::

more_horiz
want me to make you, your posts and gfx totally invisible for everyone in this forum ? (im sure they will thank me a lot for that lol)

more_horiz
I love it, Amy.

more_horiz
thanks, real ppl must love it :D

more_horiz
it's a great idea cheers

more_horiz
and its even greater code ::Monkey11::

more_horiz
I decided to go even step further and make that "who is online" widget on the right disappear on index page but not on others. Now no one can tell me we have 2x online users list ::Monkey6::

I eat code and I spit code thats all you need for the magic!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum