Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

description[Announcement] Decks and Single Card Discussion Forum and Sub-forum Empty[Announcement] Decks and Single Card Discussion Forum and Sub-forum

more_horiz
Hello.

So a while back, Enigma_m7 suggested we have another section in addition to our TCG-OCG Discussions section, where we can discuss decks and cards individually and not only the recent ones; everything.

To be honest i totally forgot about this, i said I was going to make it and i should have like two weeks ago, but i forgot. So, today i made those sections and they can be found right beneath the TCG-OCG Discussions section. The main forum is Deck Discussions, and the sub-forum is Single Card Discussions, or Card Discussions, name it as you wish.

Anyone can start his own discussion in these two sections; however, please pay attention to the topics that already been made (if any) and make sure you're not starting something that is already there, we don't want to end up with more than one topic for each discussion, that won't be nice.

Now, what are those two sections. It should be easy to figure it out, but in case you haven't i'll help you with it. Mainly, in the Deck Discussions, you start a discussion about a deck, like Bujins, Madloches, Fire Fists, Geargia, etc and discuss everything regarding the archtype, such as cards should be used with this deck, cards that might work well with this deck, cards that shouldn't be used with this deck, and a good side against the deck, everything, literally everything. Same goes for the Single Card Discussion or the Card Discussion section (name it as you wish) only it's about a single card, you start a topic about a single card, discuss where it could be used, where it should be considered, and where it shouldn't be used and things like that.

That is pretty much everything, if you have any question feel free to ask and i'll gladly answer.

description[Announcement] Decks and Single Card Discussion Forum and Sub-forum EmptyRe: [Announcement] Decks and Single Card Discussion Forum and Sub-forum

more_horiz
Anzo I don't like you doing things what if you fail at it everyone will make fun of you and you will lose all there respect so its best not to try in the first place, OK?

description[Announcement] Decks and Single Card Discussion Forum and Sub-forum EmptyRe: [Announcement] Decks and Single Card Discussion Forum and Sub-forum

more_horiz
But i never fail at anything :/

more_horiz
http://www.duelacademy.net/t36332-adding-archetype-deck-discussion-sub-forums

more_horiz
I don't know, I remember this one but not yours http://www.duelacademy.net/t37508-deck-discussions

more_horiz
Just one thing - topics should be approved by some staff member first, so you avoid topics for decks that aren't playable.If the deck is something only a few players use, it doesn't really need a whole discussion, the guy just can post his build on pimp my deck section.And it's good to follow some basic template for the topics.

I'll make a bujins discussion a bit later.

more_horiz
I already gave instructions to the staff members to remove all topics that aren't really discussions to the pimp my deck section and keep topics where making a discussion is a possibility.

description[Announcement] Decks and Single Card Discussion Forum and Sub-forum EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
Hidalgo™ wrote:
http://www.duelacademy.net/t36332-adding-archetype-deck-discussion-sub-forums

Just came for this.  PPl who know will understand this.

more_horiz
@Devis,thanks mate.
@Anzo,how hard is it to make a hidden group called "Pro's" and only give the members of that group powers to make new topics there?You can't be that lazy for a goddamn 40 second job...

more_horiz
The section was meant for everyone to have equal ability to start topics.

more_horiz
Well that explains everything right?

more_horiz
Explains what?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply