Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Enhancing Index page - User Menu

+3
LòKóS
Eheroduelist
Amy Kool
7 posters

descriptionEnhancing Index page - User Menu EmptyEnhancing Index page - User Menu

more_horiz
Duel Academy got a new User Menu panel at the top of sections on index page. I removed old style menus at the bottom and top, and used those links in User Menu so you can have it all at one place.

Also, User Menu features your avatar (small square size) , basic info, date/time infos and of course a good look :D

Tell me if someone has issues with it. If you do have, screen it and post here.

Amy Cool - providing you with reasons why this academy is #1 since I came here :D

descriptionEnhancing Index page - User Menu EmptyRe: Enhancing Index page - User Menu

more_horiz
As usual, Amy with her awesome coding skills.
well done.
Again.
::Monkey1::

descriptionEnhancing Index page - User Menu EmptyRe: Enhancing Index page - User Menu

more_horiz
Yep with this DA looks more professional Smile Everything vorks fine, great job ::Monkey1::

more_horiz
Not bad Goddess Surprised

more_horiz
Nice job, thanks Amy.

more_horiz
cool empress i like it ^_^

more_horiz
I want from you all to report me if you get any issues with Usermenu. This includes things being screwed up in it, mixed etc, not in order.

Also I want you to look at the bottom of your index page and tell me if you can see "Who is Online" table. Above the table you should see 3 forum icons legend surrounded by dark box and below the table you should see footer also in dark box. If you see something else report here.

Then, logout and look if you can see Usermenu. You shouldn't but instead the login widget should appear on the right. also look at the bottom if everything is same as before.

more_horiz
omg i love it. Everything is working fine for me. The only thing is the size of the tbar above the connected users list.

more_horiz
what do you mean exactly dex :D

more_horiz
The blue bar thing repeats, that means it's too small for the space it is in.

more_horiz
screen it for me if you can since i dont see that way but i know what you mean. However i dont know why it happens atm. Anyway that "who is online" table is just temporary. It will get enhancements like usermenu did :D

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum