Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionLADD loop: negate ALL the things!  EmptyLADD loop: negate ALL the things!

more_horiz
Yeah, this is the deck that won me the league. People be requesting me to post it >.>.

Cards: 40
Monsters: 27
3x Battle Fader
3x Darkflare Dragon
2x Chaos Sorcerer
2x Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon
1x Gorz
1x Divine Dragon
1x Dark Armed Dragon
1x Light and Darkness Dragon
3x Lyla
2x Ryko
2x Lightpulsar Dragon
2x Eclipse Wyvern
1x Thunder King Rai-Oh
1x BLS
2x Card Trooper

Spells: 9
2x Solar Recharge
1x Charge of the Light Brigade
1x Allure of Darkness
1x Card Destruction
1x Monster Reborn
1x Heavy Storm
1x Future Fusion
1x Dark Hole

Traps: 4
2x Bottomless Trap hole
2x Torrential Tribute

Extra: 15
F.H.D
staples.

Side: 15
2x D.D. Crow
3x Effect Veiler
2x Electric Virus
2x Puppet Plant
2x Maxx "C"
1x Prime Material Dragon
1x Book of Moon
2x MST

If you don't know what a LADD loop is, don't even bother netdecking, you'll fail to negate ALL the things!

Last edited by N on Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionLADD loop: negate ALL the things!  EmptyRe: LADD loop: negate ALL the things!

more_horiz
Umm, Black luster instead of a chaos sorc?

descriptionLADD loop: negate ALL the things!  EmptyRe: LADD loop: negate ALL the things!

more_horiz
BLS is in there...

more_horiz
Basic thing is to get ladd on field, and have red-eyes in grave waste cards on L&DD, then get red-eyes and pulsar opponent cant do anything, i like Smile

more_horiz
Urgh I'm completely messy these days...

Anyways, do you plan to utilize the Hieratic xyz Atum? Summoning REDMD from deck is pretty serious and powerful. Still, LaDD was one of my favourite since the perfect circle era and this deck is just great, loved it!

more_horiz
Ruby wrote:
Urgh I'm completely messy these days...

Anyways, do you plan to utilize the Hieratic xyz Atum? Summoning REDMD from deck is pretty serious and powerful. Still, LaDD was one of my favourite since the perfect circle era and this deck is just great, loved it!

Only way to summon Atum would be 2 Lightpulsar, which sounds very unlikely to go off.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply