Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionan exodia deck i made when i was bored Emptyan exodia deck i made when i was bored

more_horiz
Monster(22)
1 Left Arm of the Forbidden One
1 Left Leg of the Forbiden One
1 Right Arm of the Forbidden one
1 Right Leg of the Forbidden One
1 Exodia the Forbidden One
3 Emissary of the Afterlife
2 Des Feral Imp
3 Cyber Phoenix
3 Big Eye
1 Sangan
1 Card Trooper
3 Skelengel
1 Mad Reloader

Spells(9)
1 Level Limit - Area B
2 Silent Doom
1 Magical Mallet
2 Upstart Goblin
3 Necklace of Command

Traps(9)
1 Solemn Judgment
2 Mystical Refpanel
3 Jar of Greed
1 Backup Soldier
2 Drop Off

descriptionan exodia deck i made when i was bored EmptyRe: an exodia deck i made when i was bored

more_horiz
max the upstart goblin

-3 skelengels
+3 dekochi
since dekochi has a higher attack than skelengel.

-3 necklace
-2 drop off
-1 solemn
+3 toon table
+1 toon monster(level 4)
+1 reaper
+1 marsh

tbh,some of the cards in your deck are random,dont know wat to replace for it so i'll leave it to the others.....Smile

descriptionan exodia deck i made when i was bored EmptyRe: an exodia deck i made when i was bored

more_horiz
like i sed i was bored

more_horiz
Des Feral Imp is a poor card choice. There are faster ways to do what you want there (cards that go from grave to hand rather than deck) and he's not much for protecting your LP with only 1800 DEF. Cyber Phoenix and Skelengal are also very slow ways to draw into Exodia. While you are setting all of these weak monsters note that your opponent is going to powering up his/her field with much stronger monsters. Big Eye is even slower than the other cards you've chosen. I don't have a clue what Silent Doom is doing in this deck since it doesn't accomplish anything. Magical Mallet is slow, random, and doesn't decrease the size of your deck. Necklace of Command is very slow and primarily a dead draw. Dunno why Mystical Refpanel is in here considering it does nothing towards putting Exodia in your hand or stalling. Same with Drop Off.

Overall, I consider this deck to be mostly a bunch of random cards that serve no purpose in an Exodia deck and rather than try to fix such a catastrophe it would probably be much better for you to take the deck apart and try again.

more_horiz
umm ppl i said i was bored i have a better exodia deck i just do not want it posted and i only put this one up to challenge ppl who like doing fixes ^_^

more_horiz
Umm I think
+Sword Of Revealing Light
+3Messenger Of Peace
+Morphining Jar
and
-1 Solemn
-2 Jar Of greed
-2 Cyber Phoenix

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply