Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionMy first deck that I ever made! I need some seroius help! EmptyMy first deck that I ever made! I need some seroius help!

more_horiz
I seriously need some help with this. I just threw it together last night. Please help me! I know it's very un matched but these are a lot of the card I have and not all of them are that good.

Monsters: 19

Guardian Trace x1

Dark Vakyria x1

The Unfriendly Amazon x1

Amazon Archer x1

Lady Panther x1

Element Dragon x1

Neo the Magic Swordsman x1

Element Magician x1

Hyozanryu x1

Koa'kai Meiru Hydro Barrier x1

Divine Dragon Aquabizarre x1

Bio-Mage x1

Fortune Lady Fire x1

Blackwing- Fane the Steel Chain x1

Blackwing - Kalut the Moon Shadow x1

Blackwing- Minstral the Silver Shield x1

Blackwing- Shura the Blue Flame x1

Blackwing- Bora the Spear x1

Ancient Fairy Dragon x1

Spell cards 15

Twin swords of Flashing Light- Trace x1

Burden of the Mighty x1

Hidden Armory x1

Mystical Space Typhoon x1

Divine Sword- Phoenix Blade x1

Hydro Pressure Cannon Card Desrtuction x1

Future Visions x1

Change of Heart x1

Monster Reborn x1

Black Whirlwind x1

Sogen x1

Exchange x1

Fissure x1

Makiu, the Magical Mist x1

Traps 6

Fake Feather x1

Trap stun x1

Light of intervention x1

Magic Jammer x1

Rageki Break x1

Riryoku Field x1

descriptionMy first deck that I ever made! I need some seroius help! EmptyRe: My first deck that I ever made! I need some seroius help!

more_horiz
way to many singles but i see you put some BWs in there why not try and make a blackwing deck? just look up blackwings on yugioh wikia and see what you think but other wise not a great deck too many singles with no clear theme :/

descriptionMy first deck that I ever made! I need some seroius help! EmptyRe: My first deck that I ever made! I need some seroius help!

more_horiz
Thanks and like I said this was the first deck that I have ever made and I don't have doubles or even triples of a lot of these cards. I really did just throw this together with no theme in mind.

more_horiz
Decks tend to work better when you aim for a certain goal, example: My heroes aim to fuse, with a sub-focus of sending Ehero Necroshade to the grave ---> summon Bladedge/Neos without a sacrifice.

With that said, a theme usually revolves around an archtype (eheroes, blackwings, Junks, etc), so your best bet is to find an archtype you like and build a deck with it. In terms of what you have here, so as to agree with mimgram here, you have a lot of singles without a clear definitive theme, unless he and I are missing something here, you should go look around, find what you like and do it. :D

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply