Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionNew Exodia Deck EmptyNew Exodia Deck

more_horiz
Monsters (21):

5 Pieces of Exodia (DUH xD)

3 Apprentice Magician
3 Giant Germ
3 Mystic Tomato
3 Nimble Momonga
3 Cyber Valley
1 Sangan

Spells (12):

1 Fissure
1 Heavy Storm
1 Monster Reborn
1 Monster Reincarnation
1 Mystical Space Typhoon
1 Swords of Revealing Light
3 Upstart Goblin
1 Card Destruction
2 Lightning Vortex

Traps (7):

3 Backup Soldier
1 Gravity Bind
1 Magic Cylinder
1 Torrential Tribute
1 Mirror Force

So really, the point of the deck is to thin it quickly and keep my opponent's monsters at bay. I've never really built an Exodia deck though, so please give me some input!

descriptionNew Exodia Deck EmptyRe: New Exodia Deck

more_horiz
I Don't know in wich system you use this deck ( or build it ) but IMO you should use an entire different approach since this is easaly broken ( the thinning/milling of your own deck ). Why not trying to have so much draw power that you will win 9 of the 10 duels within 4 turns.

Minus your Deck accept Exodia pieces ( seems a bit radical but it works for me lol )

What to add ( IMO )

3x D-Hero Plasma
3x D-Hero Dogma
3x D-Hero Dreadmaster
3x Royal Magical Library
1x Toon Summoned Skull ( seems pointless but will help )
3x Trade-In
2x D-Draw ( when the banlist is put to use at 3 ofcourse )
2x Allure of Darkness
3x Toon table of Contents ( with the last 1 you still have a target and that target is usefull for Allure and other wise for the 2 Lighting vortex's )
3x Broken Bamboo Sword
3x Golden Bamboo Sword
3x Jar of Greed
2/3 x Reckless greed ( although imo you should run it at 3 )
1x Torrential/Gravity Bind ( your choice if you arent't going to run Reckless Greed at 3 )

The purpose of the deck is to draw your deck out as fast as possible by the effect of Royal Magical Library ( after 3 spells counters draw 1 card ) and each of your spell cards ( if you are going to use this strategy ) has the potential of drawing cards by itself or is boosting up the draw power.

The reason why this deck probably doesn't need any defensive cards like: Mirror Force, T.T, BTH, or even a D Defender is because if you play your cards right your opponent has just their opening turn ( and lets be honest, there aren't many deck out there that kill you in the first turn ) btw this deck is great for Hobby League Tourneys or even small Accademy tourneys. I would't regement it for a large tourney.

Have fun trying this out, and if you don't feel confident enough you could lose the Bamboo's and add Lighting Vortex ( maybe 2 ) and stick with the Upstart Goblin.

Good luck

more_horiz
The_Dutch_Prince wrote:
I Don't know in wich system you use this deck ( or build it ) but IMO you should use an entire different approach since this is easaly broken ( the thinning/milling of your own deck ). Why not trying to have so much draw power that you will win 9 of the 10 duels within 4 turns.

Minus your Deck accept Exodia pieces ( seems a bit radical but it works for me lol )

What to add ( IMO )

3x D-Hero Plasma
3x D-Hero Dogma
3x D-Hero Dreadmaster
3x Royal Magical Library
1x Toon Summoned Skull ( seems pointless but will help )
3x Trade-In
2x D-Draw ( when the banlist is put to use at 3 ofcourse )
2x Allure of Darkness
3x Toon table of Contents ( with the last 1 you still have a target and that target is usefull for Allure and other wise for the 2 Lighting vortex's )
3x Broken Bamboo Sword
3x Golden Bamboo Sword
3x Jar of Greed
2/3 x Reckless greed ( although imo you should run it at 3 )
1x Torrential/Gravity Bind ( your choice if you arent't going to run Reckless Greed at 3 )

The purpose of the deck is to draw your deck out as fast as possible by the effect of Royal Magical Library ( after 3 spells counters draw 1 card ) and each of your spell cards ( if you are going to use this strategy ) has the potential of drawing cards by itself or is boosting up the draw power.

The reason why this deck probably doesn't need any defensive cards like: Mirror Force, T.T, BTH, or even a D Defender is because if you play your cards right your opponent has just their opening turn ( and lets be honest, there aren't many deck out there that kill you in the first turn ) btw this deck is great for Hobby League Tourneys or even small Accademy tourneys. I would't regement it for a large tourney.

Have fun trying this out, and if you don't feel confident enough you could lose the Bamboo's and add Lighting Vortex ( maybe 2 ) and stick with the Upstart Goblin.

Good luck

I've been testing such a deck lately, use Toon Blue Eyes instead of Summoned Skull since you can use him for Trade in.

more_horiz
Right .. with this stratigy you can summon Exodia in 3-4 turns maybe..

more_horiz
Jesse Anderson wrote:
Right .. with this stratigy you can summon Exodia in 3-4 turns maybe..

if you start of with a good hand and play your cards right you can get
exodia in you first turn

more_horiz
that's right too .. but i need a lot of luck 2 summon exodia in my first turn .. and i'm not that good with my luck stuff

more_horiz
dutchs deck looks solid, but unless i missed it (which is entirely possible) he has no upstart goblins. so -3 jar of greeds +3 upstarts since their faster

more_horiz
your right Epee,

the reason why i havn't added them to my fix it because he already has them although i did say he should erase them. But if he doesn't feel confident enough with the Bamboo cards he should run Upstart Goblin at 3's.

And he might want to try out cyber valley ( a bit of defense when things aren't that smoothly and give you a draw when opponent attacks ) but can't seem to find for space for it.

Anyway good luck again and have fun with your exodia deck Jesse Anderson

more_horiz
L, your post has been deleted because it breaks the rules of this section of the forum. Please re-read the sticky of this section. Thank you.

more_horiz
i changed my deck as you guys fix it 2 me last time ... and i can say it's better in my alst duel i win in my first round even my opponent round didn't came .. cuz i finish the duel in my first turn lol

more_horiz
just tested the deck with upstarts instead of jar of greeds, it won on turn its third turn.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply