Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionholy mark deck (first deck that i have ever made) Emptyholy mark deck (first deck that i have ever made)

more_horiz
this is the first deck i ever created, please fix it as you seen fit and discuss about it (racist coments against tattoed dragons that can wont be tolerated, dragons have right too)
Spoiler :

i have bene deck testing it and made small teawks

v2

Spoiler :

descriptionholy mark deck (first deck that i have ever made) EmptyRe: holy mark deck (first deck that i have ever made)

more_horiz
Forty cards...
Anyway, as for my opinion...
- Do not use MST. By all means, Side three, just don't Main any.
- Just stick with the Holy Marked Normal Vanilla.
- Champion's Vigilance is your friend.
- So is Dragorado.
- You have room; why not toss in a Chimeratech?

descriptionholy mark deck (first deck that i have ever made) EmptyRe: holy mark deck (first deck that i have ever made)

more_horiz
Potus Mat wrote:
Forty cards...
Anyway, as for my opinion...
- Do not use MST. By all means, Side three, just don't Main any.
- Just stick with the Holy Marked Normal Vanilla.
- Champion's Vigilance is your friend.
- So is Dragorado.
- You have room; why not toss in a Chimeratech?

ok i just tough mst would be helpful when cards like skill drain are on the field, also i used Blue eyes for the laught because people that dont read the eff are like "OMGWTFBBQ O-o" then they read xD, but yeah is ok with the holy marks and this one can be used for that.

didnt know about thoes two cards, gonna make space :I. also i tough my extra was full...

v3
Spoiler :

more_horiz
Not bad. Definitely would be a pain to fight, that's for sure.
A few last tips:
- Super Reju could be run at three.
- Dragonic Tactics might be better at one.
- You don't have to type the whole name on the DN search thing. Just type in "Mystical" and you will find it. =/

more_horiz
after some deck testing and seeing others deck i decided to add darkness dragon, and after doing in so ( and a level 6 monster) a new door of combos and path have been added, this card make the dead even less deck drawed and even help summon the other bosses of deck, aso neo galaxy dragon have been reduced to a beatstick as it effects are only aplicable when there are others xyz, so a thunder end dragon or a enead are betther options so i reduced the numbers of holy marker to 2

v4
Spoiler :

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply