Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

TricksterPDH5's Pro Deck Shop

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+20
Pichu737
zNightWindz
Sly
jjh927
Aster Phoenix
Paco
Typical Jew™
sm123196
Scyth
jed5150
Eheroduelist
nathanreich
Jokerlord
PokeAngel123
GTempest
mimgrim
shocka9911
The Bogeyman
Dex
TricksterPDH5
24 posters

descriptionTricksterPDH5's Pro Deck Shop - Page 3 EmptyTricksterPDH5's Pro Deck Shop

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Are you bad at making decks? Do you just not want to? Then you came to the right place! Just request a deck in the following format and after some creation and lots of testing (I work for you) it will be done.

Deck levels
Tournament competitive: 200 dp
Semi-competitive: 150 dp
Non-competitive/ Fun deck: 100 dp

Extra Deck plus 50 dp
Side Deck plus 50 dp

*PLEASE SPECIFY* If you do not specify whether you want any extra or side deck I will assume you want an extra deck but not a side deck and charge dp accordingly.**

I also will fix a deck you have made for 50 dp (however if I see it is a deck made with zero thought or relation to what the deck is supposed to be I will charge full deck price)

Format for request:

Deck level
Archetype/ deck style
Focus of deck
Any additional information you want to put in

As soon as I am done with the deck I will post here and PM the recipe to you. Have fun!
[b]

Last edited by TricksterPDH5 on Sun May 05, 2013 7:20 pm; edited 5 times in total

descriptionTricksterPDH5's Pro Deck Shop - Page 3 EmptyRe: TricksterPDH5's Pro Deck Shop

more_horiz
Jikan wrote:
Deck level - Tournament Competitive
Archetype - Whatever feels right.
Focus of deck - Strategy/Flexibility/Victory
Additional information - Make this like you would want it for yourself.

EDIT: Extra Deck and Side Deck - Almost forgot.

TricksterPDH5's Pro Deck Shop - Page 3 1429551632

If I can beat a mod with this deck I'll pay an extra 500 DP for the build as for your regular price I'll give you 500 DP as opposed to your standard rate. Take your time with this one. I'm willing to wait a month if you can make a deck as good you duel with one.

@mod

-500 DP Jikan
+500 DP TricksterPDH5

Working on this right now.

descriptionTricksterPDH5's Pro Deck Shop - Page 3 EmptyRe: TricksterPDH5's Pro Deck Shop

more_horiz
Deck level: Tourney Competitive
Archetype/ deck style: Disaster Dragon
Focus of deck :Aggro Control

Add a side and extra too

Last edited by Unnefer on Wed May 08, 2013 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
never understood why people would pay someone to make a deck for them but i have these points I never use and even if i will never use the deck you make me I might aswell spend these points on something and i want to see someone elses take on the deck i love

Deck level: tournament competitive
Archetype: Fire Fist Synchro
just make it as explosive as you can
side and extra deck aswell

like i said i will never use this deck I already have one i love I just want to see if you are any good

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply