Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

TricksterPDH5's Pro Deck Shop

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+20
Pichu737
zNightWindz
Sly
jjh927
Aster Phoenix
Paco
Typical Jew™
sm123196
Scyth
jed5150
Eheroduelist
nathanreich
Jokerlord
PokeAngel123
GTempest
mimgrim
shocka9911
The Bogeyman
Dex
TricksterPDH5
24 posters

descriptionTricksterPDH5's Pro Deck Shop - Page 2 EmptyTricksterPDH5's Pro Deck Shop

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Are you bad at making decks? Do you just not want to? Then you came to the right place! Just request a deck in the following format and after some creation and lots of testing (I work for you) it will be done.

Deck levels
Tournament competitive: 200 dp
Semi-competitive: 150 dp
Non-competitive/ Fun deck: 100 dp

Extra Deck plus 50 dp
Side Deck plus 50 dp

*PLEASE SPECIFY* If you do not specify whether you want any extra or side deck I will assume you want an extra deck but not a side deck and charge dp accordingly.**

I also will fix a deck you have made for 50 dp (however if I see it is a deck made with zero thought or relation to what the deck is supposed to be I will charge full deck price)

Format for request:

Deck level
Archetype/ deck style
Focus of deck
Any additional information you want to put in

As soon as I am done with the deck I will post here and PM the recipe to you. Have fun!
[b]

Last edited by TricksterPDH5 on Sun May 05, 2013 7:20 pm; edited 5 times in total

descriptionTricksterPDH5's Pro Deck Shop - Page 2 EmptyRe: TricksterPDH5's Pro Deck Shop

more_horiz
i never noticed that there before <_< if i had i would have specified but when i didnt notice it i figured it didnt have to be specivyed >_>

descriptionTricksterPDH5's Pro Deck Shop - Page 2 EmptyRe: TricksterPDH5's Pro Deck Shop

more_horiz
Deck level: I need a fix
Archetype/playing style: Cyber dragons, OTK
Focus of deck: Swarming the field with high level cyber style monsters to achieve an OTK.
Additional info: I've already gotten a couple wins with it but I just don't feel it's good enough yet...

more_horiz
Deck level: semi-competitive
Archetype/ deck style: venom/reptilianne
Focus of deck: beat people with dem venom/reptilianne monsters u find a way that is most efficient :D (use the major cards if possible: vennominaga, vennominion, and reptilianne vaski)

more_horiz
germanfan23 wrote:
Deck level: semi-competitive
Archetype/ deck style: venom/reptilianne
Focus of deck: beat people with dem venom/reptilianne monsters u find a way that is most efficient :D (use the major cards if possible: vennominaga, vennominion, and reptilianne vaski)

Your deck is done and PM'd to you. Due to not specifying extra deck one has been added. Your total cost is 200 dp.

more_horiz
thanks man much appreciated and that was fast i am impressed ::Monkey1::

more_horiz
transferred.

more_horiz
Deck Levels : Super Competitive
Extra : Yes
Side : YES ( I wan't it to be prepared against meta and anti meta shits.. )
Archetype : Wind Up
Deck style : I'l let you choose, but when you finish i would like you to send me an explanation how it works, and some strong combos..

It's supposed to be 300, but i want you to make it very good and explain it, so i guess that around 350 will be ok ?

more_horiz
Paco wrote:
Deck Levels : Super Competitive
Extra : Yes
Side : YES ( I wan't it to be prepared against meta and anti meta shits.. )
Archetype : Wind Up
Deck style : I'l let you choose, but when you finish i would like you to send me an explanation how it works, and some strong combos..

It's supposed to be 300, but i want you to make it very good and explain it, so i guess that around 350 will be ok ?

Order sent, 350 works. I will have it to you as soon as I am confident in it.

more_horiz
jaden 'x' wrote:
tournament competative deck-200dp
main focus- summoning super dimensional robo-galaxy destroyer easily and quickly and being able to put my opponent out of there misery fast-ultimately beating them to a pulp :p
side deck-no
extra deck-yes

Your deck is done and due to our deal will cost 300 dp. It is PM'd to you.

more_horiz
Jaden - 300 DP
Trick + 300 DP

more_horiz
Deck level: Fun Deck
Archetype/ deck style: Chain Burn
Focus of deck: Kill you opponent in their 1st turn with trap cards that burn Life Points
Additional Info: Something that includes Gift Card and etc..

more_horiz
Semi-competitive deck
Archetype: Acorno and pinecono (I'm challenging you here.)
Focus of deck: Synchro. Use Acorno and pinecono's special summons for cards like formula synchron, especially with cards like unknown synchron which also can special summon themselves.
Additional info: You could maybe also throw in some rank 1 XYZs, but IDK cos I'd need 3 level 1s for that. Lots of draw and search power will be needed, and it would be nice if you could throw in some plant support cards. Thanks!

Oh yeah, do an extra deck, but no sides.

more_horiz
jjh927 wrote:
Semi-competitive deck
Focus of deck: Synchro. Use Acorno and pinecono's special summons for cards like formula synchron, especially with cards like unknown synchron which also can special summon themselves.
Additional info: You could maybe also throw in some rank 1 XYZs, but IDK cos I'd need 3 level 1s for that. Lots of draw and search power will be needed, and it would be nice if you could throw in some plant support cards. Thanks!

Order received. I will have your deck as soon as possible.

more_horiz
Here's a challenge for you.

Deck level: Tournament competitive
Archetype/deck style: Macro
Focus of deck/Main cards: Tour Guide, D.D. Survivor, Dimensional Fissure, Macro Cosmo

:D

more_horiz
Sorry for inactivity on deck shop. I have been busy lately but now I will get back to PERFECTING your decks. By the way Yamisly, deck order received, will have to you as soon as possible.

more_horiz
Deck level: Tournament Competitive
Archetype/ deck style: Magical Book of Spells
Focus of deck/Main cards: Well the book of spell cards and magical series Razz
Extra/Side: I want both please
Any additional information you want to put in: Make this deck kick ass and chew bubble gum

more_horiz
germanfan23 wrote:
Archetype/ deck style: Magical Book of Spells
Focus of deck/Main cards: Well the book of spell cards and magical series Razz
Extra/Side: I want both please
Any additional information you want to put in: Make this deck kick ass and chew bubble gum

Finished and sent to you. Moderator please exchange dp.

more_horiz
ya i got it ^^

more_horiz
Archetype/ deck style: Cyber Dragon Deck
Focus of deck/Main cards: Chimeratech Fortress Dragon, Cyber End Dragon.
Extra/Side: Just an Extra Deck.
Any additional information you want to put in: i am requesting this for a friend, he wants a Cyber Dragon deck that can stand a chance against current meta.

more_horiz
I remove my order..

more_horiz
I take my request back.

more_horiz
jjh927 wrote:
Semi-competitive deck

You took my order ages ago. You haven't made me my deck, but have served people further ahead in te queue. I'm removing my order.

more_horiz
Fun deck.
Archfiend
No extra deck
Focus on special summoning

more_horiz
No side deck either.

more_horiz
Whatup1111 wrote:
Deck Level: Tournament Competitive
Archtype: Super CONSISTENT Anti Meta Quasar
Deck Focus: Getting Shooting Quasar Dragon out on the field while stopping Opponents monsters attacking using effects and or using spells or traps.
Other Things: Quasar needs to be summon able fairly quickly.

Extra Deck: Yes
Side Deck: Yes

So the total cost should be 250 DP so our deal was that if I like it I would double it to 500 DP and if I didn't I would pay 0 DP Smile

Forget this deck you are taking to long to make this! I ordered when you're shop OPENED and still didn't receive it.

more_horiz
zNighTz wrote:
Archetype/ deck style: Cyber Dragon Deck
Focus of deck/Main cards: Chimeratech Fortress Dragon, Cyber End Dragon.
Extra/Side: Just an Extra Deck.
Any additional information you want to put in: i am requesting this for a friend, he wants a Cyber Dragon deck that can stand a chance against current meta.

I withdraw my order.

more_horiz
*Cough cough* Well then this gathered dust while I was gone! I'm taking requests again!

more_horiz
Good luck.

more_horiz
Come on, buy my decks! I've proven I'm still capable of making creative and useful decks! What about that laval deck you saw me use, that was only a fun deck. As was that destiny leo deck I have. Order from me! When you wish upon the Trickster Star, makes no difference who you are, any deck your heart desires will come, to, you!

more_horiz
Deck level - Tournament Competitive
Archetype - Whatever feels right.
Focus of deck - Strategy/Flexibility/Victory
Additional information - Make this like you would want it for yourself.

EDIT: Extra Deck and Side Deck - Almost forgot.

::Monkey60::

If I can beat a mod with this deck I'll pay an extra 500 DP for the build as for your regular price I'll give you 500 DP as opposed to your standard rate. Take your time with this one. I'm willing to wait a month if you can make a deck as good you duel with one.

@mod

-500 DP Jikan
+500 DP TricksterPDH5

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply