Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionInfirmary [WOTN] EmptyInfirmary [WOTN]

more_horiz
I've decided to make things a little easier on all of us and divide the main RP into threads. Each location has it's own thread and anytime you RP you will need to pick a location to post it in.
This is the Duel Academy Infirmary, if you're ever in need of medical help come here!

descriptionInfirmary [WOTN] EmptyRe: Infirmary [WOTN]

more_horiz
Ryan

*Wakes up in the infirmary with Lokos and Saiseki next to him.* "Ugh, my head hurts. Too many tested scenarios, too many failures. At least I managed to combine the essences of the number 16's. The one Atlas has is no more than a card. It doesn't stop anything though. In still not strong enough to beat him!" Ryan smashes his fist against the wall behind him taking out a good chunk of it.

more_horiz
Character: John
Post: "Oh you finnaly wake up." - Lokos said - "What do you mean combined essences?" - Lokos was interested.

more_horiz
Ryan

"Well you see according to number 16 the reason there are multiple copies of numbers is because their power was split in three. A chunk of ther power, soul, and abilities went to each of these three copies. That specific combination is the number's essence. I kept them separated until now but when I lost that fuel it was necessary to combine them to avoid losing any of 16's knowledge or power. I succeeded and also kept 16's ability to read minds and tell people's number. And don't worry, your secret is safe with me."

more_horiz
TricksterPDH5 wrote:
Ryan

"Well you see according to number 16 the reason there are multiple copies of numbers is because their power was split in three. A chunk of ther power, soul, and abilities went to each of these three copies. That specific combination is the number's essence. I kept them separated until now but when I lost that fuel it was necessary to combine them to avoid losing any of 16's knowledge or power. I succeeded and also kept 16's ability to read minds and tell people's number. And don't worry, your secret is safe with me."

Chracater: Lokos
Post: "Very well then." - Lokos said. - "That means No. 16 still have its memories? Its wery good because if we will get him back he will be able to tell us more about that Atlas guy." - Suddenly Lokos felt big headache. - 'Damn John is fighthing back...' - He thought.
"I think i need some rest." - Said Lokos and started to walk to door.

more_horiz
Ryan

*Stops Lokos* "It means that the 16 that Atlas has is an empty shell, I have the real one. It also means if you get the shell of 16 from Atlas you can have some place to store...his...soul, if he's causing you that much grief. You know who I'm talking about."

more_horiz
TricksterPDH5 wrote:
Ryan

*Stops Lokos* "It means that the 16 that Atlas has is an empty shell, I have the real one. It also means if you get the shell of 16 from Atlas you can have some place to store...his...soul, if he's causing you that much grief. You know who I'm talking about."

Character: Lokos
Post: "Oh thats how it is..." - Lokos said - "Well whatever... Also i dont need to put him anywhere. He is my friend afterall." - Lokos said with smile and walked away.

more_horiz
*Ryan sees Kureiji coming towards the infirmary* "That guy looks weird," Ryan said. *Ryan reads Kureiji's mind before stopping with a confused look on his face.* "What just happened?" he said confused at the atrocity of a mind he just read. "You! duel me for your number!" he exclaimed. *Then he remembers reading the guy's wind* "No, screw this!" he then runs off for the dorms not wanted to get infected by stupidity.

Last edited by TricksterPDH5 on Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
*Looks At Trickster*
Saiseki : It seems like i am the only one with 7 though
Saiseki : Dont Worry Ill Get Atlas

more_horiz
TricksterPDH5 wrote:
*Ryan sees Kureiji coming towards the infirmary* "That guy looks weird," Ryan said. *Ryan reads Kureiji's mind before stopping with a confused look on his face.* "What just happened?" he said confused at the atrocity of a mind he just read. "You! duel me for your number!" he exclaimed. *Then he remembers reading the guy's wind* "No, screw this!" he then runs off for the dorms not wanted to get infected by stupidity.

"Huh. Who was that? How did he know i had a Number?" Kureiji asked.
...Interesting...
"What? What's interesting?" Kureiji asked Number 40.
Nothing. If you're done, we must continue to look for numbers.
"I feel better already. I'm going to the Duel Arena, and wait for them to come to me. H-heheheh..." Kureiji said, and walked off to the Duel Arena.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum