Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionMain Building [WOTN] EmptyMain Building [WOTN]

more_horiz
I've decided to make things a little easier on all of us and divide the main RP into threads. Each location has it's own thread and anytime you RP you will need to pick a location to post it in.
This is the Duel Academy's Main Building.

descriptionMain Building [WOTN] EmptyRe: Main Building [WOTN]

more_horiz
Character: Lokos
Post: 'Hmm where should I go?' - Lokos thought - 'I think i will walk around till i find something intersting...'

more_horiz
Saiseki : hello

more_horiz
Saiseki Umihana wrote:
Saiseki : hello

(Lol saiseki you move fast :D One time you were in infirmary, then in dorms and now in main building? :D And in all oh those places you posted today without saying you are going away... Well whatever :D)

Post: "Huh?" - Lokos was surprised when he heared a voice from behind. He turned around. - "Oh thats you... What you want?"

more_horiz
James Joseph (Possessed by leviathan dragon)
I walk through the corridor.
I laugh to myself, in an evil way my pathetic former self would never have done.
"I thought I would find at least one number here. Any of you here willing to lose it? I challenge you, the one closest to me, to a duel!"

After saying this, to demonstrate my power, I raise a wall of flame from the ground, from which leviathan dragon shows itself, before the wall retracts back towards the ground.

"Wait. I detect 3 presences on you. Is that a 2nd number or a 2nd soul? I shall soon see."

At this point, I detect another presence elsewhere. Perhaps I shall duel them. They are eager, and will probably challenge me.

"On second thoguhts, you can duel me after I duel this next person, who is about 6 metres behind me."

more_horiz
Ryan gets to the dorms and sees James. *He reads James' mind and tells he's possessed. "You! Duel me for your number!"

more_horiz
TricksterPDH5 wrote:
Ryan gets to the dorms and sees James. *He reads James' mind and tells he's possessed. "You! Duel me for your number!"

"I'm afraid leviathan dragon shall not be changing hands. You shall not duel me for MY number, because you'd have to beat me. I shall be dueling for YOUR number!"

more_horiz
jjh927 wrote:
I laugh to myself, in an evil way my pathetic former self would never have done.
"I thought I would find at least one number here. Any of you here willing to lose it? I challenge you, the one closest to me, to a duel!"

After saying this, to demonstrate my power, I raise a wall of flame from the ground, from which leviathan dragon shows itself, before the wall retracts back towards the ground.

"Wait. I detect 3 presences on you. Is that a 2nd number or a 2nd soul? I shall soon see."

At this point, I detect another presence elsewhere. Perhaps I shall duel them. They are eager, and will probably challenge me.

"On second thoguhts, you can duel me after I duel this next person, who is about 6 metres behind me."

Post: "Heh nice flames show" - Said Lokos and started to laugh. - "How can you feel my number if i dont have one?" - He said with evil smile.

more_horiz
LOKOS wrote:
jjh927 wrote:

Post: "Heh nice flames show" - Said Lokos and started to laugh. - "How can you feel my number if i dont have one?" - He said with evil smile.

"Perhaps it has stayed with you spiritually, through an attachment. Perhaps you can get it back. But those feelings are weak. Rule through fear, you cannot lose."

more_horiz
*As Ryan beats Joseph Leviathan dragon flies into his hand* "What power...."he said. "Who are you!" Leviathan asked. "I am Ryan, your new master." he said in response. "No I think you misunderstand, human, I am YOUR new master!" Ryan could feel the number throwing all of its power to try to take him over, but to no avail. "It's useless trying to take me over, Number 17. I am beyond your mental capacity. My mind is powerful enough to take over yours if I wished." "What are you?" he asked in response. "A legend waiting to be made," Ryan responded, "you are my servant now Leviathan." He then turned to make sure Lokos knew he was speaking to both him and the number. "If you try stepping over people, many times those people may stab you in the leg. I'm heading off to find Rhys." He then headed off.

more_horiz
James Joseph (And leviathan dragon)
"Wait, what? How could that be? I have failed you, master." I said, knowing what punishment may await me.
"You have indeed, you incompetant fool. I would kill you, but I have already taken your life into the darkness. I leave you, and though it pains me to bear a mortal's feelings, I take your emotions and morals with me!" With that, Leviathan took off, and went to its new owner. Maybe it will no longer possess, for it has human emotions.

But I don't know what to think about that, because I can't. I can't hold opinions on anything anymore, nor know what is right or wrong.

Just what is easy. And with even the vague remnants of leviathan's power, that means most things.

"Come towards me, child." I psychologically and silently message the nearest person who is not a number holder. My newfound powers may be strong, but they are worthless against one who has even touched a number card.
"Now die for me." They do as I say, and I pick up my new deck. My Leviathan Dragon deck just lost its main part. Looks like I'll be playing Verz from now on.

"John. I remember your name now my old master has gone. I am burdened no more, he has set me free of my emotions, and I may now think straight, and realise I do not need guidance, only strength. I say we should duel, it may attract the attention of a new number."

more_horiz
(Lol you are making it like i am your servant too or what?)

more_horiz
LOKOS wrote:
(Lol you are making it like i am your servant too or what?)

(No I was warning Lokos about the risk in taking over bodies)

more_horiz
(Oh lol now i get it :D )

Post: 'Pheh does he thinks i dont know the risk?'- Lokos thought. - 'Well whatever i should go to my dorm now because its getting dark soon...'

more_horiz
James Joseph
"Dark? Why must you go? The darkness is just there, it is nothing. I do not grow tired. I do not care or worry about anything. I have no fear. I have complete control over my body, I only need to eat for nutritional purposes. Nevertheless, you can run on. I shall find other ways to attract the attention of the numbers.

more_horiz
Post: Lokos looked at James. - 'Hmm he is strange...' - He thought. - 'Well whatever i dont care about him.' - Then Lokos turned around and walked to dorms.

more_horiz
*As Ryan was attempting to leave Ryan was challenged by Mike. Ryan read his mind and found he was a werewolf. He made quick work of him in a duel and acquired Number 34: Terror-Byte* "Uhhhh, well that was easy," he said, "Okay I should head back to the dorms. I have three numbers again." "Hello human, I am Terror-Byte" said Ryan's new number. "I realize that, want to help he stop some people and do some stuff?" Ryan asked. "Sure..." the number responded. They then headed out to the dorms.

more_horiz
*Saiseki Teleports To Dorms*

more_horiz
James Joseph
I search my mind, wondering what I might want to do, why I might even want the power of the numbers. I know. Not like an answer to a question, this was just to know, everything I thought, but more importantly, my goal.

I must destroy power. Power corrupts, power is overconfidence, and most of all, power is a weakness. They are the same, as opposites in this sense always are. What is the difference between order and chaos? They match each other in different ways. And it is a weakness through which you destroy a power, and through power you may crush weakness.

So I must destroy everything, the power of the universe shall be its own weakness, its demise.

I search my mind once again. I know what I must do, and I know where to find it.

I hear an unknown voice. It remains unknown, but I know exactly what it is. It's not just in my head, it is a force. It has many names, Evil, Chaos, Hell... I must strike a deal with the Devil.
"You need some power to grow. To destroy the world. Maybe you shall be the one to begin its destruction, but I will not reveal this to you. I know what you want. A number, so you can start collecting them. Beat 3 people in duels, in a row. The number you most need will come to you. But if you lose 3 times in a row, you die, and I take your soul."
"Deal."
"I think I should reveal something to you now, fool. I forsaw your future. You have no soul for your body."
"I show no emotions. I do not care for anything, and don't have any moral values. Where is my soul now? Inside Number 17, Leviathan Dragon. You are right. In the future I have no soul. But even now, in the present, I have no soul to offer for punishment. I will just die, and that shall be all. A nothing, I will cease to exist."
"True. But you are just the shell. The Leviathan Dragon will soon start to take some of your personalities. And that body, the card, immortality; that shall be your Hell."
"A pleasure doing business with you, my friend. Soon nothing will exist, maybe not even you."

And with that, I stop searching my mind, and walk away from that train of thought.

I attempt to open a door to get out of the corridor. It is locked, and for some reason I cannot even open it with my mind. No matter. The side effects of tricking the Devil are useless, I cannot be subject to torment.

I jump out of the window, smashing a bone so thoroughly it displaces my knee and pierces the skin. I feel no pain. I push the bone back into my knee. I walk on. I walk towards the dorms.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum