Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionDuel Academy Main Building [ATMI] EmptyDuel Academy Main Building [ATMI]

more_horiz
The main building where all duel academy staff can be found.

descriptionDuel Academy Main Building [ATMI] EmptyRe: Duel Academy Main Building [ATMI]

more_horiz
Jason entered the building. He walked straight to Shepard's office to go see if they we're still there. Black-Winged Dragon asked, "What are you looking for?" Jason replied, "You'll see." Has he continued to the office he heard footsteps behind him. Jason turned around and asked, "Who's there?"

descriptionDuel Academy Main Building [ATMI] EmptyRe: Duel Academy Main Building [ATMI]

more_horiz
(Tallus Fell)-

"Oh, hello. I just came here after eating to see if I could find someone to duel. Someone who fits certain... requirements."

I show off my millenium ring. Someone who didn't have an item of significance would not understand, but someone who did would immediately understand everything. I wait for a response.

more_horiz
jjh927 wrote:
(Tallus Fell)-

"Oh, hello. I just came here after eating to see if I could find someone to duel. Someone who fits certain... requirements."

I show off my millenium ring. Someone who didn't have an item of significance would not understand, but someone who did would immediately understand everything. I wait for a response.

(Whatup1111 enters and notices ring)

Interesting object you have there. Very few people in this academy know about Millennium objects. For you see I posses one of my own.

(Shows Millennium Puzzle)

Young warrior I challenge you to a shadow duel where the loser will lose not only his item but his mind will be trapped in the
SHADOW REALM!

more_horiz
Whatup1111 wrote:
jjh927 wrote:
(Tallus Fell)-

Interesting object you have there. Very few people in this academy know about Millennium objects. For you see I posses one of my own.

Young warrior I challenge you to a shadow duel where the loser will lose not only his item but his mind will be trapped in the
SHADOW REALM!

Jason jumps in front of Whatup1111 and yells, "STOP!!!" Jason shows his Millennium Key. He also shows them Black-Winged Dragon and his dad's spirits. Jason says, "We all have Millennium items. We shouldn't being fighting with each other we should work together. So what do you guys say?"

more_horiz
ULTRABAM1997 wrote:
Whatup1111 wrote:
jjh927 wrote:
(Tallus Fell)-

SHADOW REALM!

Jason jumps in front of Whatup1111 and yells, "STOP!!!" Jason shows his Millennium Key. He also shows them Black-Winged Dragon and his dad's spirits. Jason says, "We all have Millennium items. We shouldn't being fighting with each other we should work together. So what do you guys say?"

(Tallus Fell)-

"I can work together with almost anyone. But not, I'm afraid, with the holder of the millenium puzzle. Do you not know of the histories behind these ancient artifacts? I lived through it. So, you want a shadow duel, you say? Bring it on. You won't see me as such if you go there. They'll be using my deck, but... let's just say they live there. A permanent resident, if you will. If I were to swap places with them, all hell would break loose. You don't want a guy like that in this Earthly realm."

more_horiz
jjh927 wrote:
ULTRABAM1997 wrote:
Whatup1111 wrote:
jjh927 wrote:
(Tallus Fell)-

SHADOW REALM!

(Tallus Fell)-

"I can work together with almost anyone. But not, I'm afraid, with the holder of the millenium puzzle. Do you not know of the histories behind these ancient artifacts? I lived through it. So, you want a shadow duel, you say? Bring it on. You won't see me as such if you go there. They'll be using my deck, but... let's just say they live there. A permanent resident, if you will. If I were to swap places with them, all hell would break loose. You don't want a guy like that in this Earthly realm."

Well if you guys want to duel that's fine but I'm going to stay for the duel.

more_horiz
(Tallus Fell)-

"Well, puzzle holder? Do you want to duel or not? I can't wait forever for your reply. And what's more, I cannot guarantee that either of us will gain a millenium item; there will be a chance, but it would require a whitewash. No matter. Acept or decline, do as you please, and we shall test each other's strength."

more_horiz
jjh927 wrote:
(Tallus Fell)-

"Well, puzzle holder? Do you want to duel or not? I can't wait forever for your reply. And what's more, I cannot guarantee that either of us will gain a millenium item; there will be a chance, but it would require a whitewash. No matter. Acept or decline, do as you please, and we shall test each other's strength."

Young duelist you have much to learn for I accept your challenge if you want to lose your item that bad why didn't you say so. Get ready to duel!

more_horiz
(When will you be online? I can do 6:00+ GMT on weekdays, and almost any time weekend.)

more_horiz
Whatup1111 wrote:
jjh927 wrote:
(Tallus Fell)-

Young duelist you have much to learn for I accept your challenge if you want to lose your item that bad why didn't you say so. Get ready to duel!

Has Jason watches them prepare to duel all he can think is that this isn't gonna turn out well. *Gulp* "This is gonna be bad." says Jason to Black-Winged Dragon and his father. They both nod in agreement.

more_horiz
He never had the rod, he didn't create a character. Posts have been deleted.

more_horiz
(Whatup, would you please say when you're gonna be online? I don't like being inactive on an RP, and you're forcing me into this position.)

more_horiz
(Jason isn't gonna leave till the duel happens, so I'm being forced to be inactive also. P.S I don't really care if I watch the duel or not.)

more_horiz
jjh927 wrote:
(Whatup, would you please say when you're gonna be online? I don't like being inactive on an RP, and you're forcing me into this position.)

My GMT Time is -5 and I am usually on I dont know when you are on. Give me a time that you log on generally and I will try to get on at that time.

more_horiz
Whatup1111 wrote:
jjh927 wrote:

My GMT Time is -5 and I am usually on I dont know when you are on. Give me a time that you log on generally and I will try to get on at that time.

(I did say when I would be online, but it may be difficult for you on -5 GMT. Weekdays, I can do 6:00+ GMT very easily, weekends, any time. We could probably leave it to the weekend if you'd suggest a time for then.)

more_horiz
jjh927 wrote:
Whatup1111 wrote:
jjh927 wrote:

(I did say when I would be online, but it may be difficult for you on -5 GMT. Weekdays, I can do 6:00+ GMT very easily, weekends, any time. We could probably leave it to the weekend if you'd suggest a time for then.)

Saturay is a good day for me to be online!

more_horiz
(Tallus Fell)-

"An even duel. Neither gets an object. Perhaps if it was in this realm, not the shadow realm.... Never mind, my "other half" should have dueled you to a high standard. Well, I guess we've both changed. From our descendants, I mean. You usually whitewash it all. Perhaps, if we have all changed, we could all work this stuff out together, the three of us, as we're all millenium item holders. I don't even know why I woke up. Oh, you probably won't understand what I'm saying there. I "woke up" after millenia of sleeping to protect the millenium ring from the world. Actually it was more like me protecting the world from the ring, but nevermind that. I'm from the Egyptian period. I might need some help adjuusting to the modern era, but ayway. In the longrun, shall we help each other to do whatever it is that we need to do?"

more_horiz
jjh927 wrote:
(Tallus Fell)-

"An even duel. Neither gets an object. Perhaps if it was in this realm, not the shadow realm.... Never mind, my "other half" should have dueled you to a high standard. Well, I guess we've both changed. From our descendants, I mean. You usually whitewash it all. Perhaps, if we have all changed, we could all work this stuff out together, the three of us, as we're all millenium item holders. I don't even know why I woke up. Oh, you probably won't understand what I'm saying there. I "woke up" after millenia of sleeping to protect the millenium ring from the world. Actually it was more like me protecting the world from the ring, but nevermind that. I'm from the Egyptian period. I might need some help adjuusting to the modern era, but ayway. In the longrun, shall we help each other to do whatever it is that we need to do?"

Jason looked at Black-Winged Dragon and his father and they both nodded in agreement. Jason put out his hand for a handshake and said, "I found the Millennium Key. I might not know the entire past of the Millennium Items but I'm gonna help in whatever we need to do." He looked at Whatup1111 and asked,"What about you?"

more_horiz
ULTRABAM1997 wrote:
jjh927 wrote:
(Tallus Fell)-

Jason looked at Black-Winged Dragon and his father and they both nodded in agreement. Jason put out his hand for a handshake and said, "I found the Millennium Key. I might not know the entire past of the Millennium Items but I'm gonna help in whatever we need to do." He looked at Whatup1111 and asked,"What about you?"

I guess for now we can split apart our differences but I will be back for all the Millennium Items including your's Jason.

more_horiz
Whatup1111 wrote:
ULTRABAM1997 wrote:
jjh927 wrote:
(Tallus Fell)-

I guess for now we can split apart our differences but I will be back for all the Millennium Items including your's Jason.

Jason said "Then I guess it's settle we're a team, so what should we go do first?"

more_horiz
ULTRABAM1997 wrote:
Whatup1111 wrote:
ULTRABAM1997 wrote:
jjh927 wrote:
(Tallus Fell)-

Jason said "Then I guess it's settle we're a team, so what should we go do first?"

Don't wait up for me. I can find my own path.

(Whatup1111 exits)

more_horiz
Whatup1111 wrote:
ULTRABAM1997 wrote:
Whatup1111 wrote:
ULTRABAM1997 wrote:
jjh927 wrote:
(Tallus Fell)-

Don't wait up for me. I can find my own path.

(Whatup1111 exits)

Jason said, "See you around. I guess that just leaves you & I Tallus. What do you wanna do know?"

more_horiz
ULTRABAM1997 wrote:

Jason said, "See you around. I guess that just leaves you & I Tallus. What do you wanna do know?"

(Tallus Fell)-

"I'm going to the shop. I might buy a new deck or something. Maybe we'll find someone and get to take their item. You coming?"

more_horiz
jjh927 wrote:
ULTRABAM1997 wrote:

(Tallus Fell)-

"I'm going to the shop. I might buy a new deck or something. Maybe we'll find someone and get to take their item. You coming?"

Jason replied, "Right behind ya."

more_horiz
After walking for a while with no destination in mind, Alikaey comes across two people. He quietly watches from a distance, far enough to stay out of sight but at the same time, close enough to catch what they were talking about.

'So they're going to the shops, eh...?' He thought to himself.

'Item holders they are... follow them'

Agreeing with his Vampiric item, Alikaey quietly followed his subjects.

more_horiz
Takuya suddenly came out of the forest and found his way to the main building of Duel Academy. "So theres a building on this island?" Suddenly a bell rang and a bunch of people came out from the building, all wearing similar clothing "This must be a school...and that must be their uniform" Takuya suddenly came up to a boy that was around the same height as him and dragged him into the forest. Then Takuya suddenly came out wearing the clothing that the boy was wearing "Might as well blind in, as for him. Meh he can stay there" Then Takuya walked up to the front of the building, and sat down. "Might as well for something to happen"

more_horiz
Zeox wrote:
Takuya suddenly came out of the forest and found his way to the main building of Duel Academy. "So theres a building on this island?" Suddenly a bell rang and a bunch of people came out from the building, all wearing similar clothing "This must be a school...and that must be their uniform" Takuya suddenly came up to a boy that was around the same height as him and dragged him into the forest. Then Takuya suddenly came out wearing the clothing that the boy was wearing "Might as well blind in, as for him. Meh he can stay there" Then Takuya walked up to the front of the building, and sat down. "Might as well for something to happen"

Well Hello there. I see that you have an item. Interesting. I like to ask you if you are willing to duel for that item? Im sure we have met. My name is Yugi you should have heard my name somewhere.

more_horiz
Whatup1111 wrote:
Zeox wrote:

Well Hello there. I see that you have an item. Interesting. I like to ask you if you are willing to duel for that item? Im sure we have met. My name is Yugi you should have heard my name somewhere.

"Yugi....Yugi. Does not ring a bell, but if you have an item similar to mine, then I'll gladly play you for it" Takuya
suddenly toke out his Duel Disk. "Lets go!"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum