Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Duelist-Imprisoning Mirror [Winner = Ezekeil]

+29
Plague Rose
Doctor G
2ZO14
YuseFudo
LòKóS
mimgrim
Evil_Bakura
TricksterPDH5
Nuran
Exiled
Train
Pilover
PowerNova
Jokerlord
The_Dutch_Prince
! High Dutchman Gianus
Typical Jew™
SuperNBZ
iso09
Ozerec
Dex
Ezekeil
PhantomX
LethalAfterZ
Smokey
Sly
GTempest
Linda-Senpai
Nekofjung
33 posters

descriptionDuelist-Imprisoning Mirror [Winner = Ezekeil] - Page 3 EmptyDuelist-Imprisoning Mirror [Winner = Ezekeil]

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

DUELIST-IMPRISONING MIRROR

Hello everyone and welcome to the 5th installment of the Duelist-Imprisoning Mirror Tournament.

Here's the rules:

1. Each round, everyone receives the same main deck of 25 cards, which I will post here. You can fill in the rest of the deck and extra deck however you see fit. The deck used will change for each round.

2. Rounds are Match Duels (best 2/3). Side decks are NOT ALLOWED.

3. OCG-only cards are forbidden.

4. The tournament size is 24 - 32 duelists, and will be 5 rounds. Each round will end after 1 week, or whenever all matches are played.

If you want to join the tournament, post the following:

Dueling Network (DN) name:
Time Zone (GMT):

Good luck to all participants! Registration will be open until we reach the required number of duelists for the tournie.

PRIZES:

1st place: 3,000 DP, Medal
2nd place: 2,000 DP
3rd place: 1,000 DP
4th place: 500 DP

Accepted Duelists:

1. LoveTaker / thecicada / -8
2. GTempest / GTempest / -5
3. Yamisly / Yamisly / 0
4. yuseifudo33 / yuseifudo33 / -5
5. Lethalafterz / LethalAfterZ / -8
6. PhantomX / + Astro + / -5
7. Ezekeil / [SK] Ezekeil / -7
8. Dexter Morgan / Dexter!Morgan / -7
9. Ozerec / coltendude / -5
10. iso09 / II Isolation / -6
11. SuperNBZ / SuperNBZ / 0
12. germanfan23 / germanfan23 / -7
13. ! Gianus / ! Gianus / +1
14. The_Dutch_Prince / Milliardo / +1
15. Jokerlord / Jokerlord / -4
16. PowerNova / PowerNova / -5
17. Pilover / Pilover / 0
18. Train / kohiju / -4:30
19. Exiled108 / Exiled108 / -5
20. Nuran / (DX)Nuran / -5
21. nekofjung / nekofjung / -4
22. TricksterPDH5 / TricksterPDH5 / -4
23. Evil_Bakura / Evil_Bakura / +2
24. mimgrim / mimgrim / -6
25. LOKOS / LOKOS / +2
26. YuseFudo / YuseiFudo1000 / -6
27. 2ZO14 / 2zo14 / -6
28. Whatup1111 / Whatup1111 / -5
29. Doctor G / Doctor.G / -5
30. Plague Rose / Plague Rose / -5
31. Edward / TS Edward / -3
32. Eheroduelist / Eheroduelist / -5

Teaser: names for the 5 rounds of this tournament will be:

Round 1: Dead Dark World
Round 2: The Wight Way and the Wong Way
Round 3: Counters Countered
Round 4: Lightsworn Losses
Round 5: The Usual.

ROUND 1

Let's
start this baby off! For round 1 we've got a match-up where you're
gonna need to take some care not to misplay into your opponent's open
arms! It's the Dark World mirror match featuring the additional
complication of 3x Shadow-Imprisoning Mirror in each deck to kick off
this Duelist-Imprisoning Mirror tournament! Good luck and may you
manage to create a deck that can make your version of Dark World stand
on top!

Round 1: Dead Dark World

Monsters: 10
2x Beiige, Vanguard of Dark World
3x Broww, Huntsman of Dark World
3x Grapha, Dragon Lord of Dark World
2x Snoww, Unlight of Dark World

Spells: 9
3x Dark World Dealings
1x Dark World Lightning
1x Dragged Down into the Grave
3x Gates of Dark World
1x Card Destruction

Traps: 6
3x Reckless Greed
3x Shadow-Imprisoning Mirror

ROUND 2
Good job to those of you who discarded your way to victory in Round 1! In Round 2, we'll be looking at some massive graveyard pwnage with special summons coming out of both graves like cheese in a sandwich shop! It's time for the King of Skull Servants mirror match! Of course, can't be making it too easy for you, so you'll both be running Skill Drain! That 4000 ATK King won't look so tough when you attack your opponent's monster and he flips the Drain! Of course, then what will your opponent do with all of his/her worthless monsters? Start loading your graves and let's get round 2 underway!

Monsters: 19
3x Skull Servant
3x King of Skull Servants
3x The Lady in Wight
3x Wightmare
1x Mezuki
3x Paladin of Cursed Dragon
3x Zombie Master

Spells: 3
1x Card Destruction
2x Book of Life

Traps: 3
3x Skill Drain

ROUND 3
Dark Worlds have collided and Zombies have risen from the grave. Now it's time for a more angelic confrontation ... with a demonic twist. It's the Counter Fairy mirror match where Counter Traps will be flying in your face, and of course you'll be countering them with your own Counter Traps! With Bountiful Artemis, and Synthetic Seraphim around, I'm expecting to see lots of drawing and lots of tokens swarming the field on both sides ... that is, if nobody flips Royal Decree! Now get out there and go counter your opponent!

Round 3: Counters Countered

Monsters: 6
3x Bountiful Artemis
3x Van'Dalgyon the Dark Dragon Lord

Spells: 4
1x Heavy Storm
3x Mystical Space Typhoon

Traps: 15
3x Counter Counter
3x Synthetic Seraphim
3x Royal Decree
1x Solemn Judgment
2x Solemn Warning
3x Dark Bribe

ROUND 4
The countering of your opponent's counters has occurred to the max. Now, it's time to lighten up the competition with some deLIGHTful mayhem! Who has the best power of the mill? Who's got the speed and who's got the control? It's time for the Lightsworn mirror match! To make it more interesting, you'll both be running Dimensional Fissure and Macro Cosmos, so figure out when/if you want to use those to deny your opponent any more monsters in the graveyard!

Round 4: Lightsworn Losses

Monsters: 16
1x Aurkus, Lightsworn Druid
1x Celestia, Lightsworn Angel
1x Ehren, Lightsworn Monk
1x Garoth, Lightsworn Warrior
1x Honest
1x Jain, Lightsworn Paladin
3x Judgment Dragon
2x Lumina, Lightsworn Summoner
1x Lyla, Lightsworn Sorceress
2x Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter
2x Wulf, Lightsworn Beast

Spells: 7
1x Charge of the Light Brigade
3x Dimensional Fissure
3x Solar Recharge

Traps: 2
1x Beckoning Light
1x Macro Cosmos

ROUND 5
Well, apparently nobody wanted to play with Lightsworns. As punishment, Round 5 is going to be immensely unexciting!

Round 5: The Usual - Dino Rabbit Finals

Monsters: 13
3x Kabazauls
3x Sabersaurus
3x Rescue Rabbit
1x Sangan
3x Tour Guide of the Underworld

Spells: 7
1x Dark Hole
1x Heavy Storm
1x Mind Control
1x Monster Reborn
2x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Pot of Avarice

Traps: 5
1x Solemn Judgment
2x Solemn Warning
2x Torrential Tribute

Brackets for this tournament created using Challonge! To view the official bracket, go here:

http://challonge.com/duelistimprisoningmirror

Last edited by nekofjung on Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:29 am; edited 15 times in total

descriptionDuelist-Imprisoning Mirror [Winner = Ezekeil] - Page 3 EmptyRe: Duelist-Imprisoning Mirror [Winner = Ezekeil]

more_horiz
yup ggs he beat me easlily see this is why i dont run dws gl to everyone in
Round 2... i vote lethal or nova winner ...am i right or wrong?

descriptionDuelist-Imprisoning Mirror [Winner = Ezekeil] - Page 3 EmptyRe: Duelist-Imprisoning Mirror [Winner = Ezekeil]

more_horiz
wong against mimgrim 2-0

more_horiz
confirm i lsot that one hard ._.

more_horiz
2-1 vs Nuran
My win

more_horiz
lost 1-2 to dexter dont know why D.W users run reckless

more_horiz
https://imgur.com/WwbIV

Just showing activity..

more_horiz
Won 2-0 against bakon, DN kinda trolled him, ggs nonetheless

more_horiz
Confirm my loss. Having 4 dead DW monsters + triple Dark World Dealings is not optimal when the opponent is also playing DW. GGs still.

more_horiz
Beat Pilover 2-1. GGz.

more_horiz
After all this time both me and Exiled108 have been active and yet havent been able to catch each other online.

Will keep trying though, but seeing he is GMT-5 and I am +1 its going to be hard to still catch him online today.

more_horiz
Is this tourney going on in R1 still? or are we just playing through all the round in DWs?

more_horiz
Will get Round 2 started tomorrow. Was planning to do it today but had a lot going and ran out of time.

more_horiz
Lost 2-1 against Doctor.G

more_horiz
Flipped a coin between Exiled and TDP. TDP won it. Good job to everyone else in completing your matches. I will post the deck for Round 2 shortly.

more_horiz
ROUND 2
Good
job to those of you who discarded your way to victory in Round 1! In
Round 2, we'll be looking at some massive graveyard pwnage with special
summons coming out of both graves like cheese in a sandwich shop! It's
time for the King of Skull Servants mirror match! Of course, can't be
making it too easy for you, so you'll both be running Skill Drain! That
4000 ATK King won't look so tough when you attack your opponent's
monster and he flips the Drain! Of course, then what will your opponent
do with all of his/her worthless monsters? Start loading your graves
and let's get round 2 underway!

Monsters: 19
3x Skull Servant
3x King of Skull Servants
3x The Lady in Wight
3x Wightmare
1x Mezuki
3x Paladin of Cursed Dragon
3x Zombie Master

Spells: 3
1x Card Destruction
2x Book of Life

Traps: 3
3x Skill Drain

more_horiz
Can we use cards from Galactic overlord?

more_horiz
L۪۫єтнαℓαfтєяz wrote:
Can we use cards from Galactic overlord?

No. TCG only as it says in OP. That also applies to only things that were TCG when the tournament began.

more_horiz
Posting to show activity.

more_horiz
I can't seem to find Doctor G online I have PMed him. Showing activity Smile

more_horiz
I withdraw.

more_horiz
PhantomX gave me the win.

Duelist-Imprisoning Mirror [Winner = Ezekeil] - Page 3 SgIKk

more_horiz
Duelist-Imprisoning Mirror [Winner = Ezekeil] - Page 3 DyWDs

Yamisly gave me win

more_horiz
TricksterPDH5 wrote:
Duelist-Imprisoning Mirror [Winner = Ezekeil] - Page 3 DyWDs

Yamisly gave me win

Yup.

more_horiz
super give me the win

Spoiler :

more_horiz
Showing activity.
My opponent and I never seem to be on at the same time. Duelist-Imprisoning Mirror [Winner = Ezekeil] - Page 3 690174

Last edited by Ezekeil on Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
The Shuffler was on full troll alert in my games with Iso. I won 2-1 but they were good games ^__^

more_horiz
I pm'ed Ozerec at the beginning of the round, still have yet to hear from him.

more_horiz
I have messaged my opponent twice, no response.
EDIT: Now three times
Spoiler :

EDIT 2: He also has not been on DN for over two days
Spoiler :

Last edited by Ezekeil on Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:10 pm; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
I'm giving everyone a bit more time to finish up the last 3 matches for this round. If it doesn't look like it's going to happen, I'll start declaring winners and move on to the next round.

more_horiz
Round 2 is over. I flipped a coin for Ezekeil vs Edward and Zeke won the toss. Round 3 deck will be posted shortly.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum