Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionMacro cosmos+horus Lev4/6 EmptyMacro cosmos+horus Lev4/6

more_horiz
I want to activate horus Lev4 to special summon Lev6, and Macro cosmos was on the field. My opponent told me I can't because I must send it to the grave not to RFG.

DRAGON LV4
[Dragon/Effect]
During the End Phase of a turn that this card destroyed a monster by battle, by sending this card to the Graveyard, Special Summon 1 "Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV6" from your hand or Deck.

Who's right? And why please?

descriptionMacro cosmos+horus Lev4/6 EmptyRe: Macro cosmos+horus Lev4/6

more_horiz
your opponent is right because Horus Lv4 effect's says that you have to send it to the grave and since Macro Cosmos is on the field so your monster won't be sent to grave but will be removed from play instead (which means he didn't hit the grave at all)
therefore you can't level up your Horus
I hope this helped you

more_horiz
More specifically, sending Horus LV4 to the grave is a COST to special summon Horus LV6. This is a cost that cannot be paid while Macro Cosmos is on the field and therefore the effect cannot be activated. Note that as long as sending a card to the grave is a part of a cards EFFECT and not a COST you will be able to activate that card.

more_horiz
Ask Neokofjung said. And it is obvious on the card's description.
Question Answered.
Topic Closed.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply