Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionMacro cosmos+Future Fusion EmptyMacro cosmos+Future Fusion

more_horiz
Hi, I was playing today against a Macro deck when my opponent activated Macro cosmos. After that I activated:
FUTURE FUSION
[Spell]
Send, FROM YOUR DECK TO THE GRAVEYARD, Fusion Material Monsters that are listed on a Fusion Monster Card, and select that 1 Fusion Monster from your Fusion Deck. Special Summon a Fusion Monster from your Fusion Deck with the same name as the selected Fusion Monster during your 2nd Standby Phase after this card's activation. (This Special Summon is treated as a Fusion Summon.) When this card is removed from the field, destroy the monster. When the monster is destroyed, destroy this card.

He told me I can't do this because I must send to the graveyard, not to RFG, monster's that are listed on a Fusion Monster Card but I can't send monsters to the graveyard by Macro cosmos effect.

I think I'm right but I want to be sure.

Last edited by hamouda on Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : a mistake)

descriptionMacro cosmos+Future Fusion EmptyRe: Macro cosmos+Future Fusion

more_horiz
No you're wrong
You can't activate Future fusion when macro cosmos is activated cause is against the effect of the card.
Is a lock.

more_horiz
L, you are wrong here. Sending monsters to the grave is NOT A COST and therefore is not a requirement for activating Future Fusion. Therefore, Future Fusion CAN BE USED and the monsters will simply be removed from play. The only time Macro and cards like it stop a card from being activated is when a card must be sent to the graveyard as a COST such as for the effect of Card Trooper. Future Fusion has no cost and can therefore be activated while Macro Cosmos is on the field.

more_horiz
Agreed with Nek and I couldn't say it better myself :D

more_horiz
Oh you're right neko, my wrong, i read wrong future fusion eff

more_horiz
Nekofjung said everything

Topic Closed

more_horiz