Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Tests Discussion

+18
Alikaey
LòKóS
dragonmaster_01
Centrik
DefinitelyNotXrai
RedPhenoixMaster
Salader
Anzo
L.Lawliet
Jue Viole Grace
PhotonDuelist13
ben385
Linda-Senpai
Lord of Blue-Eyes
girlchan
Typical Jew™
Zeox
Amy Kool
22 posters

descriptionTests Discussion EmptyTests Discussion

more_horiz
Here you can ask or discuss anything you want related to Testing System.

descriptionTests Discussion EmptyRe: Tests Discussion

more_horiz
So here is my question

"Top 4 in at least 16 person tournament or Top 8 in at least 32 person tournament or Top 16 in at least 64 person tournament." < From one of the requirements to take the obelisk test

This tourny that you have top in, can it be from any tourney you have entered or does it need to be a tourny that was hosted on DA?

more_horiz
i think its obvious that it needs to be in da

more_horiz
Yeah you would think that wouldn't you.

So can I get an answer from someone who would 100% know?

more_horiz
Yes, it has to be from DA Wink

more_horiz
Thanks.

more_horiz
The intro specifically states that DA doesn't care what accomplishments you have outside of itself.

more_horiz
I feel kinda weird being the only one asking questions here...

Anyways, I took the Slifer test and failed because a lot of the questions on Fusion Material substitution confused me, and I won't feel confident enough to take the test until I know where I went wrong.

So is "studying" for the test allowed? If it is, could I ask a question about the rulings that I had trouble with in the Card Questions forum, because I have no other way to figure out why I got the question wrong and study up on the subject. If I don't I'm doomed to fail again.

What I'm worried about is that you'll consider it cheating because I'm basically asking for the answer to the question. How exactly would I study up for the test and get to understand topics I had trouble with? Google and the YGO wikia have been absolutely no help at all.

more_horiz
Lord of Blue-Eyes wrote:
I feel kinda weird being the only one asking questions here...

Anyways, I took the Slifer test and failed because a lot of the questions on Fusion Material substitution confused me, and I won't feel confident enough to take the test until I know where I went wrong.

So is "studying" for the test allowed? If it is, could I ask a question about the rulings that I had trouble with in the Card Questions forum, because I have no other way to figure out why I got the question wrong and study up on the subject. If I don't I'm doomed to fail again.

What I'm worried about is that yotu'll consider it cheating because I'm basically asking for the answer to the question. How exactly would I study up for the test and get to understand topics I had trouble with? Google and the YGO wikia have been absolutely no help at all.

You can study your rulings before taking the test, but I'm 99.cicada percent sure you can't take a question from the test, and ask for the answer. Try using Konamis level 1 judge test to prepare.

more_horiz
Try using the whatnow? idk what u talkin about.

Point was the only way to get the answers I need not to fail would be to ask around here. There's no other way, and Im guarenteed to fail if I dont.
I need those answers, I have no idea and cant find anything that mentions it online.

more_horiz
Lord of Blue-Eyes wrote:
Try using the whatnow? idk what u talkin about.

Point was the only way to get the answers I need not to fail would be to ask around here. There's no other way, and Im guarenteed to fail if I dont.
I need those answers, I have no idea and cant find anything that mentions it online.

No son, you're guaranteed to fail if you believe you are guaranteed to fail.

Just learn your rulings before taking the test.

more_horiz
Might as well just take a shot at it...

more_horiz
Also keep in mind that I'm the first person to pass the test, with a score of 34/35, so trust what I say.

more_horiz
Hi, I again feel awkward posting in this topic.. but I'm just trying to gauge the difficulty of the Slifer Red test before I spend my DPs on it, I want to make sure I'm up to the standard. How much more difficult is it than the Konami Level 1 Judge Test? I took that and only got 1 question wrong, though I did feel it was very easy.

Alternatively how does it compare with the DN admin exam in terms of difficulty? I have taken one and got 14/20.

Thanks!

more_horiz
I plan on taking the test to go on to the next dorm, but i don't know what score is needed to pass. Can someone please tell me?

more_horiz
ben385 wrote:
Hi, I again feel awkward posting in this topic.. but I'm just trying to gauge the difficulty of the Slifer Red test before I spend my DPs on it, I want to make sure I'm up to the standard. How much more difficult is it than the Konami Level 1 Judge Test? I took that and only got 1 question wrong, though I did feel it was very easy.

Alternatively how does it compare with the DN admin exam in terms of difficulty? I have taken one and got 14/20.

Thanks!

Much more difficult than the RC-1 and and less dificult than the DN Exam.
I scored 19/20 on the DN Exam and 33.5/35 on this exam.

PhotonDuelist13 wrote:
I plan on taking the test to go on to the next dorm, but i don't know what score is needed to pass. Can someone please tell me?

32/35, you can lower the score if you have (a) lesson certificate(s).

more_horiz
Wait wait, there is even a ruling test here? For dorm upgrade?

more_horiz
Yes, the first part of the exam consists of Ruling/General knowledge questions.

more_horiz
Anzo is a rulings guru.

more_horiz
Is it fixed yet, w/e was wrong with it, i want test please e.e

more_horiz
Anzo wrote:
Yes, the first part of the exam consists of Ruling/General knowledge questions.

I see, I see... I'll be sure to check this, if I ever join the yellow dorm that is.
No offence to any of the Ra's, I just don't like the color...

more_horiz
How come i'm not get my exam request? It didn't get denied and my username for both are the same.

more_horiz
Mine didn't get graded.  Admins being lazy? :S

more_horiz
A possibility yeah.

more_horiz
How about changing the tests a bit?

Far as I know, I looked at the Ra test once (Didn't do it because of my stupidity) but I saw that the format is September 2012. We should change them into the current format so people won't have to look at the ban list again ;O

more_horiz
What centrik said.  Players who play competitively-Ish would know their way around the test, and thus, be able to finish.  I didn't finish part of my test due to battery power. ;/  Thinking that it might've helped of it was current format.

more_horiz
lol u got a good point, should have put current banlist instead name it ._.

more_horiz
where do i post my item?

more_horiz
Where you did already in Central shop. Also you are already assigned go take the 1st part.

more_horiz
so im ready to do the test

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum