Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Tests Discussion

+7
mimgrim
Dex
LethalAfterZ
Jaden_Yuki--
Tragedy
Atheridis
Amy Kool
11 posters

descriptionTests Discussion EmptyTests Discussion

more_horiz
Here you can ask or discuss anything you want related to Testing System.

Last edited by Amy Cool on Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionTests Discussion EmptyRe: Tests Discussion

more_horiz
For the essey questions who reads them to see if they are correct and how do they work in if u will go in the higher dorm or not?

And

How much time do we have for the slifer test part 1 and part 2 and can i take each part sepperatly ex. i take slifer test part 1 then i go to school then i take slifer test part 2 does that work or is it all in one?

anyway i need more infro b4 i take the test

more_horiz
Essay questions get mainly elaborated by me. Also other staff members can elaborate them. The most important in essay questions is the impression when we read it. we immediately see how you think etc. that determines if the question is right or not. its not strict but its more oriented in a way that we get the picture of your knowledge and skills.

Part 1 is 40mins.
Part 2 is 2h and 30 mins.

You can only take part 1 at first. if you get it right you get assigned 2nd part too. they are separate and you can pause between them as much as you want but when u take one and the countdown begins anything you do like exit the site etc will end the session and submit your score. So, no pauses in the middle of one exam.

more_horiz
Amy Cool wrote:
Essay questions get mainly elaborated by me. Also other staff members can elaborate them. The most important in essay questions is the impression when we read it. we immediately see how you think etc. that determines if the question is right or not. its not strict but its more oriented in a way that we get the picture of your knowledge and skills.

Part 1 is 40mins.
Part 2 is 2h and 30 mins.

You can only take part 1 at first. if you get it right you get assigned 2nd part too. they are separate and you can pause between them as much as you want but when u take one and the countdown begins anything you do like exit the site etc will end the session and submit your score. So, no pauses in the middle of one exam.
thanks and OMG WTF 2H AND 30MIN WTF AM I GETTING TESTED FOR LOL!!!!! how many questions in each part?? sry forgot to add that question and why is the 2nd part so long?? okay i think that covers my area of questions

EDIT: Oh yes... and also how do u lets look at my test how would u say if i pass or not??

okay that covers the area of questions :D thnx

Last edited by Atheridis on Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Oh, god.

I ended up closing my tab at the first one. -_-
Accidentally.

Siblings..

But there's a case where you can retake the test under certain conditions, no?
Like if my internet exploded, then.. xD

more_horiz
As i mentioned in the rules, technical problems or any kind of problems are your own concern. However there is no limit to take the tests. Its just you need to buy a test item again which costs 200 DP.

35 questions in 1/2

5 questions in 2/2

2nd part takes so long since you need much time to think well. the questions are hard i wont lie. they might seem easy but they are far from easy.

you dont get to see your results. the reason i am not revealing them is that questions remain the same. so if you knew your mistakes it would be easy to pass. i just tell you if you passed or not.

more_horiz
Hahaha awesome got the test thing back up and running eh?

SO is there a duel test?

more_horiz
no duel tests. the questions are composed in a way that precisely tell how you can duel too. and to be honest you dont need to be a talent to use today's meta decks either lol.

however there is a duel test in an indirect way. much harder than simple match duel. for ranking up to Obelisk Blue you need to fulfill a requirement where it is asked from you to post a link where you topped a tourney. not many slifer people top a tourney when pro duelists enter it besides slifer leader jaden who tops like almost every. so i believe that is a bit harder than convincing a tester that you can duel good with inzectors lol.

more_horiz
Amy Cool wrote:
and to be honest you dont need to be a talent to use today's meta decks either lol.

True dat lol.

more_horiz
brb gonna get 100 more dp so i can take test ;o

oh wait I need more posts too :/

more_horiz
^ You were perma banned.

more_horiz
I told Amy I was gonna make another account for the YCS and she said ok

and neko accepted me to play in the ycs

sooo ;o

more_horiz
just be careful with your posts. if i see you posting like before you will get out of here with no warning since i made an exception.

more_horiz
hmmm question can we take the test just for the fun of it? and if i say pass it can i just stay slifer? ._.

more_horiz
I can't give the final say but no in my mind. It would cause uneeded work for mods and admins

more_horiz
mimgrim wrote:
hmmm question can we take the test just for the fun of it? and if i say pass it can i just stay slifer? ._.
lol u siriously have nothing to do

more_horiz
mimgrim wrote:

Why would you do that? XD

more_horiz
cause im bored ._. and i cant retake admin exam -,-

more_horiz
don't worry ur not gonna pass anyway.

more_horiz
lol amy how do u know he is not going to pass? Well u dont really know me but do u think i would pass if i take it?

more_horiz
Why are you all in such a rush in becoming Ra when you still need to improve much? =/

more_horiz
Sorry, I can only predict Once per Thread.

more_horiz
lol i activate the spell card "double trouble" any eff (or generally anything) that can only be used once per... can now be Twice per...

OK PREDICT ME!!!!!

more_horiz
so im a fail the test? ._. im tempted to buy just to prove you wrong but if i take and prove you wrong do i have to goto ra? ._.

more_horiz
mimgrim wrote:
so im a fail the test? ._. im tempted to buy just to prove you wrong but if i take and prove you wrong do i have to goto ra? ._.
she will just say yes so u dont pass or take the test :D so see will be correct :D

BTW AMY THIS IS THE IDEA!!!! SO TAKE IT!!!!! FOR "THE PERSON WHO THINKS I AM CRAZY" NOT TO PROVE SOMEONE WRONG!!!

more_horiz
mim, everyone who passes the test is going up the rank.

more_horiz
then i won't bother buying then ._.

more_horiz
I requested for test and nothing happened ;o

more_horiz
I finished up test part one. How do I know if I passed or failed?

more_horiz
Dragonmaster Z wrote:
I finished up test part one. How do I know if I passed or failed?

I think you will know after you've finished part 2 too.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum