Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionMacro cosmos anti-meta stun thingy  EmptyMacro cosmos anti-meta stun thingy

more_horiz
Macro cosmos anti-meta stun thingy  ZA2jQ

Any suggestions? The extra deck is a bit wack cuz I didnt know what to put in to make it full.. lol red dragon archfiend lol utopia ray

descriptionMacro cosmos anti-meta stun thingy  EmptyRe: Macro cosmos anti-meta stun thingy

more_horiz
Words can not express how much I can not even start talking about this deck because it is so strangely built...

Make me a GFX D:

descriptionMacro cosmos anti-meta stun thingy  EmptyRe: Macro cosmos anti-meta stun thingy

more_horiz
eh to me monster line-up is a bit to random for me as a macro cosmos deck is anti-meta enough on its own without needing stun tacitcs ._. but heres a odd sugestion for you try out needle worm as if you have a macro cosmos on field and a needle worm face-down well opp attacks needle worm and he gets to bansih the top 5 cards of his deck -_- i remeber when a friend used this on me i raged quit then >_< also no servants of the GKs (think thats the right name) makes fun loop with macro cosmos :/ any way if you want more sugestions on a macro deck ill offer them but only if your willing to pitch out msot of your monsters in the deck ._.

more_horiz
trap spam :/
and is not that random except for bird man

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply