Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Site Improving Suggestions for Duel Academy Contest

+16
Dex
Nekofjung
Potus Mat
LòKóS
Cozzy
GTempest
Tragedy
Plague Rose
Train
yuma fudo
Heimdall
Exiled
Eheroduelist
mimgrim
Nuran
Amy Kool
20 posters

descriptionSite Improving Suggestions for Duel Academy Contest - Page 3 EmptySite Improving Suggestions for Duel Academy Contest

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

We want you to suggest us some new things we can make happen in DA. Suggest anything you think would suit this place and bring more fun. You saw me making Survival Duels, Quiz, Supreme King Quest, League, Testing System etc. Some of you suggested Lottery and there it is now, a great idea, some of you wanted the Chat to be on index page and we expanded the idea into making this Chat you have now on every page and easy to handle. You can think of many things like these, they just have to fit in our site, not contradict with other things we have and have good impression on paper.

If your idea is great and DA decides to make it happen you will surely get credit for it and be rewarded with good amount of DP.

descriptionSite Improving Suggestions for Duel Academy Contest - Page 3 EmptyRe: Site Improving Suggestions for Duel Academy Contest

more_horiz
Can I suugest Rental Deck Challenges?

http://www.duelacademy.net/t14788-rental-deck-challenges

descriptionSite Improving Suggestions for Duel Academy Contest - Page 3 EmptyRe: Site Improving Suggestions for Duel Academy Contest

more_horiz
are u agreeing wit my idea?

more_horiz
I don't think so. Everything complicated doesn't work. You people requested deck competition and you got it. What we got from that is inactivity. So, I will simply not fulfill half good ideas anymore.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum