Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionAdvertisement Suggestions for Duel Academy Contest EmptyAdvertisement Suggestions for Duel Academy Contest

more_horiz
You want to get reputation in Duel Academy, want to be more than just another Slifer Red in da house?

Here is a little contest. We want to expand Duel Academy to wider range. There are many duelists around the world playing YGO, after all its the Guinness World Record card game. There are a lot of sites about YGO and we are one of them. However we are unique in our own style. We try to act as the real anime Duel Academy and we are having great success in that. The proof of a successful idea are so many sites that try to imitate us but cannot reach near our level. That's why we think much more people want to be here but they simply don't know this place exists. That is where you come in play. Suggest us the ways how we can advertise and bring our site to ppl around the world that still don't know about us.

Note that we are a professional site and we cannot accept to affiliate ourselves with minor sites. We are looking more alternative advertising ways that are free and do not lower our site's reputation.

Things we already have in mind are Forumotion, Facebook, Youtube, Twitter. About Facebook, Youtube and Twitter you can suggest ways how to attract people with content on those sites etc. For example: youtube, how can we advertise there and what are the ways to make our youtube videos appear in many ygo search entries.

Other than that, what we mostly look for some innovative ideas that will bring other communities here, for example: YVD and Byond duelists. We are not another dueling system site that is why we can attract those communities. We offer a way to have fun while playing those dueling systems. For example: why would you duel randomly in DN while you can have more fun to duel in DN but for Battle Arena or Survival Duels etc. Also if you own or are the member of some YGO site, you can suggest us way to advertise there too.

Think of something great and you can get DP reward and maybe even more all depending on your skills.

descriptionAdvertisement Suggestions for Duel Academy Contest EmptyRe: Advertisement Suggestions for Duel Academy Contest

more_horiz
Well i have a little idea... But it will need help from some admin in DN forums or somebody who knows admin there... I've seen in some sites special section for academies so somebody can join them if he wants. But in DN forums ive never seen section like that. So if admin would make section like that in there we would post about our academy and we would have more members...

descriptionAdvertisement Suggestions for Duel Academy Contest EmptyRe: Advertisement Suggestions for Duel Academy Contest

more_horiz
BUMP. cmon ppl you spam all the day but cannot think of anything to help this place grow bigger? :D

more_horiz
You could try affiliating with the dn forums :/

Even though the majority of people there are retarded :/

or we could destroy all other fail academies and steal their members afro

more_horiz
For the academies its just the matter of time when they all will be here and leave their sites.

And DN.... Well I don't think we can advertise there without having to pay...

more_horiz
Make a large banner with GIFs, or have someone to make a video, showing stuff about DA.

Like, Quizzes, Tourneys, etc..

more_horiz
Tragedy that is why this topic was made. We are already making those for advertising and with this topic we need places and ways to make ppl there allow us to post our ads Wink

more_horiz
Amy Cool wrote:
Tragedy that is why this topic was made. We are already making those for advertising and with this topic we need places and ways to make ppl there allow us to post our ads Wink

silent As far as I'm concerned, I forgot about that.
Though banners seem to be attractive, I doubt they help a lot. Advertisement Suggestions for Duel Academy Contest 3974120512
Making a big ass poster..thingy..wall paper, or something.. With advertisements and crap. I don't know.
Or taking a statistics (for fun and seriousness) on how people like DA, then use that fact and post it up. xD

more_horiz
I can make a few signatures for members to advertise on other sites.
It will say: Join Duel Academy Today or something like that. It's one of the reasons why TWA was so successful.

Here's an example, feel free to wear it.
Advertisement Suggestions for Duel Academy Contest Join_da_by_otakucyrus-d4v19ti

more_horiz
Just a thought: Those of us with Youtube channels could post an advertisement video. Not sure how successful it would be, but it's a possibility. I'm a boss when it comes to tagging videos, so I can create a taglist to add to the video to make it easier to find. I could even help make a video, if you want. I don't have all of that professional video editing software, but I'm pretty good with what I do have.
If I think of anything else, I'll mention it.

more_horiz
Yeah I have 24 subs and over 125k views, so if I put an add on my video with over 120k views it would advertise Smile

more_horiz
that would be great :D

more_horiz

132k views (: about 2k views a day lately

more_horiz
thanks a lot plague Wink

more_horiz
Sent you my suggestions even though I didn't even realise this thread was made Razz
My channels got over 85,000 Views https://www.youtube.com/user/ItsCozzy2k8?feature=mhee
And this video is on the first page if you type in "Chris Brown - Pass Out"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zICLdYYgO5s&list=UUwjVXl-xIgb3_8ifxTpQqUw&index=7&feature=plcp
I edited that video together with clips from older chris brown songs, and i've made advertisement video's before so I'll make one for Duel Academy and throw it around Smile

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum