Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Attention all Staff

+3
FenixFX
Kira Amadeus
Assassin
7 posters

descriptionAttention all Staff EmptyAttention all Staff

more_horiz
Tsurin is busy with exams, Dark Master went to Brazil and I am leaving tomorrow on a week’s vacation and am not sure if I will have the time to check never mind running DA.

So, what happens to the Dorm wars, Millennium Item Event, DA vs DKm, Widgets, Legendary Tournament and other activities of Duel Academy?

So, I have decided to take a decision on this.

I will split duties amongst the 3 admin assistance who will temporarily lead DA.

Itachi the criminal

You will lead the GFX team. You are free to add, remove and assign duties to the members.
I suggest you start of with finding or making a skin and theme (Including icons for Profile, Index, Portal and also new and old posts)
Then making a banner and better pics for some sections which suite the skin.

This is just a suggestion - I just want DA to look better.

Nate Sky

You will handle the Dorm Wars and the Legendary Tournament. See that they don’t go inactive

But I have decided to make only 1 a temporary administrator. But all 3 will be equals, He will be made admin only to deal with the widgets and in case of need of urgent access of the Admin panel.

Jaden Yuki

I have chosen you to be the temporary admin and deal with the widgets, additions of the new pics and skin given by itachi the criminal
You are also the incharge of the inter academy war between DA and DKm

I would like JadenYuki to decide whether I keep my items or if it will be distributed amongst the non-item holders. I would prefer the former but wouldn’t mind the latter.

As for the rest of the staff

Now that DA will be lacking its 3 admins it does not mean it will go inactive. All of you keep DA active. Post in the threads of General Discussion, Duel for Battle and Shadow Arenas as much as possible, post your decks and do all you can except spam to mainatain DA’s activity.
I will be online for 1 more day before my leave so I would like to hear comments on my decision. JY will be made admin just before I leave

descriptionAttention all Staff EmptyRe: Attention all Staff

more_horiz
K I'LL TAKE CARE OF DP and i'll watch for spammers :D

more_horiz
Good, the first the reply

SO much like you Kira

I would also request all Staff to spare more time on DA as the 3 admins are busy.

more_horiz
Ok then I'll try to be active as much as I can and of course I'll transffer some DPs and lock some stuff around, also I have plenty of decks to test so I can do some duels in BA and SA too.

more_horiz
I'm around as often as I can be... so if any -emergency- situations occur, send me a PM. On Friday I officially come back, but I won't be completely away.

more_horiz
I will do my best here

no worries Assassin we will take care of DA Smile

right guys ???

u can count on us XD

more_horiz
ok lol good luck all,and i think i need some help at the Legendary tournament.

more_horiz
I'd also like to mention, if the staff feels like they can run around doing their own thing, boy you are wrong. Just because I have exams doesn't mean I won' check in and see how you guys are doing. Take this as a reminder; we aren't totally away (or at least I'm not).

more_horiz
Well Tsurin I see you online a lot even now

But I still think we need an admin as I am not sure i will even look at DA the next week or more.

And i was waiting for ur and DMs views and so i posted the topic a day before my leave and giving JY temporary adminship

more_horiz
To Nate Sky- The tournament is just a normal one with 16 members. Nothing special in it.
8 vs 8
4 vs 4- Quarter Finals
2 vs 2- Semi Finals
1 vs 1- Finals

JY is temporary admin

This topic will remain open if there is any opinions are to be posted yet. I might not be replying or checking.

GL DA

As Tsurin said he will be there if you need any help. If i can come online or not it will be told to you soon

more_horiz
Well, this will not be much of a problem, right? What IS a staff if it makes its Academy go inactive if three members of the staff leave. A staff is a team, and a team relies on every single member, not 3. So, let's just all keep doing are best, and try to stay as active as possible.(I will be inactive for a day or two, so sorry, maybe though not sure yet)

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum