Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionSomething that caught my attention. (Admins) EmptySomething that caught my attention. (Admins)

more_horiz
Lately we have been undergoing changes. We haven't been informing each other of anything. Like Dark Master, why do we need another mod? There was no point of the poll in the first place. That is something you need to discuss with all of us and together we can make a decision. Also, the Rep system. If you wanted to take it out, at least tell us so we can discuss it and approve it. To Assassin. About your spam room. What was the point of it. You have to tell the other staff about it. And to the Admin's Advisors. Me and Assassin had talked to itachi and Renji about it and they approved that they will be active. I don't know why that was taking out also. It was a temporary job for them. So now, please regroup as one. If we don't do this, DA will collapse. I hope you take this post seriously. So from now on, why don't we discuss new ideas in this section before telling the whole academy. Thank you.

~Jaden

descriptionSomething that caught my attention. (Admins) EmptyRe: Something that caught my attention. (Admins)

more_horiz
I'am totally Agreed.every Admin here before starting anything he should discuss it here in this section.i hope admins do change.Not only with admins we should discuss witho ut moderators too.

descriptionSomething that caught my attention. (Admins) EmptyRe: Something that caught my attention. (Admins)

more_horiz
Well

Agreed with the above 2

Reputation system has been deleted.
Reason was not given

ITC and Renji are capable and they were just put as emergency admins.
After discussing with me, JY came to the decision.

DM has not asked us anything about it but just removed them from the positions.

Well As One of the DA leaders I am putting up this rule, whether you like it or not.

From now on No admin takes a big decision without 3 admin's agreement.

1) Whether ITC and Renji are their given their posts
2) What should be done with the reputation system
3) Should Tsurin be made Teaching Administrator

MY opinions
1) - Hopefully
2) - IT SHOULD BE AS IT WAS - Only Staff can change alter reputations and no one else.
3) - YES - In capitals if u notice

more_horiz
Topic is closed , go to STaff chat Announcement post for those Stuff.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum