Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionAttention Slifers! EmptyAttention Slifers!

more_horiz
I am thinking of making a tournament for all the new slifers we got. I am giving the chance for the winner and runner-up of the tournament to move up to Ra and get Duel Points as prize! 

As for tournament rules, let's discuss them here, since this is your tournament slifers what rules should I implement, and anything banned? Discuss

Last edited by kyosuke kiryu on Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:08 am; edited 1 time in total

descriptionAttention Slifers! EmptyRe: Attention Slifers!

more_horiz
Goat Format? lmao. Jk ofc, although an alternate format would be nice. (Dragon Ruler/Spellbooks maybe?)

I feel like a ban on only burn, mill, stall, ftk etc. should be enough for current format as I feel like as a technical format in and of itself there are some really good exchanges between the top tier decks and grass allows for so much versatility in deckbuilding, so if its going to be current format I don't feel like banning of the meta would be suuper necessary.

more_horiz
I mean, if I recall correctly, the last all slifer thing we did was the Fresh Flesh Festival, ya might want to check with @NightBot about that one...

more_horiz
I'd say no meta decks

more_horiz
I think we should do dragonruler format but no meta decks

more_horiz
SilentKatana wrote:
I mean, if I recall correctly, the last all slifer thing we did was the Fresh Flesh Festival, ya might want to check with @NightBot about that one...

can i have a link on that one.
i am to lasy to look through all of those topic/posts

thanx katana

btw...dragon ruler format???
@bladecharge

i am naturally stupid so plz explain! waht that means/is

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply