Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionATTENTION EVERYONE!!! EmptyATTENTION EVERYONE!!!

more_horiz
Today i login into KCVDS,then checked my decks and all of them were like this https://2img.net/h/oi47.tinypic.com/23u3p4.jpg ....KCVDS IS *** SYSTEM
DUNNO WHY THIS HAPPENS AND IM NOT THE ONLY WITH THIS F*****G PROBLEM...If someone have this problem post here and anyone must report this on Kaiba and if it's possible to fix this *****... -_______-

descriptionATTENTION EVERYONE!!! EmptyRe: ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!

more_horiz
I think everyone has it i know that Kaiba will do something he mentioned that all our decks will get deleted when the new version is about to come maybe that what is going on but he might have saved one deck to all by mistake

more_horiz
damn I lost 29 deck -__________-

why had this to happenin my first holiday day -___-

more_horiz
iam just like you MUFC wht happend to that fkin kcvds

more_horiz
Mo7amed2mad2009 watch the language and why do you use more than 1 accounts thats not good MUFC i always save my decks recipes Razz i have like 67 decks some are in my shop some are bought so i can't put them there i always save the decks in notepad or with printscreen

more_horiz
my account just have 1 deck lol is any one know what happend and sorry again for the language

more_horiz
my 10 decks arent there.there is only one deck that i havent make ATTENTION EVERYONE!!! 90449 ATTENTION EVERYONE!!! 174521

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum