Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionHow To Link Summon EmptyHow To Link Summon

more_horiz

How To Link Summon Ygr9i

With the upcoming release of Link monsters and Link Summoning to the TCG I thought I would put togeth this article to help anyone who isn't yet familiar with the new monsters and mechanic. Enjoy!

What is a Link Monster? :

What is a Link Summon? :

Link Summoning :

How to Link Summon :

Playing style :

Now let's see some Link Summoning in action :

Also @Jv has a thread about how the new field layout will look aswell as some of the new rules and a great Q&A section. The thread can be found here:
http://www.duelacademy.net/t49389-rules-new-field-link-summon

Last edited by Roach on Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total

descriptionHow To Link Summon EmptyRe: How To Link Summon

more_horiz
I thought the extra monster zone no longer exists. So this means that I still can play normal synchron, xyz decks?

more_horiz
Yes you can Centrik, but if you dont use a link monster you will be limited to only one extra deck monster to be present on the field. Also if you use a card that banishes that monster and returns it like Interdimensional Matter Transporter, and you use the extra deck slot for another extra deck monster , then the monster that you have banished with IMT cannot return to the board and will go into the graveyard(  unless there is a link marker pointing to one of your normal zones set by your opponent).

more_horiz
WondeRy wrote:
Yes you can Centrik, but if you dont use a link monster you will be limited to only one extra deck monster to be present on the field. Also if you use a card that banishes that monster and returns it like Interdimensional Matter Transporter, and you use the extra deck slot for another extra deck monster , then the monster that you have banished with IMT cannot return to the board and will go into the graveyard(  unless there is a link marker pointing to one of your normal zones set by your opponent).

Staph giving wrong information. @wondery lmao

If a monster that is in the Extra Monster Zone is banished by farfa, interdimensional, or its controls change by Enemy Controller or similars: IT GOES TO THE MAIN MONSTER ZONE. IF your Main Monster zone is full, it is sent to the graveyard.

Centrik wrote:
I thought the extra monster zone no longer exists. So this means that I still can play normal synchron, xyz decks?

Extra Monster zone is introduced starting from next month in TCG, how it can't no longer exist if it's the new field layout lmao

more_horiz
If you're going to copypaste from the wiki you should probably source it rather than saying you made it or it's plagiarism

more_horiz
Jv wrote:
WondeRy wrote:

Staph giving wrong information. @wondery lmao

If a monster that is in the Extra Monster Zone is banished by farfa, interdimensional, or its controls change by Enemy Controller or similars: IT GOES TO THE MAIN MONSTER ZONE. IF your Main Monster zone is full, it is sent to the graveyard.

Centrik wrote:

Extra Monster zone is introduced starting from next month in TCG, how it can't no longer exist if it's the new field layout lmao

damn caught me. And I was thinking of confusing the shit out of everyone with my dim gate decks >:D

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply