Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionPalringo - Duel Academy's Official external application chat network group EmptyPalringo - Duel Academy's Official external application chat network group

more_horiz
Hamachi has a very strict limit to network size, Skype has memory issues with large groups and managing groups is hard in it so we will use Plaringo. Easy install, simple interface, available on many devices such as Android phones iPhones Blackberries Linux etc and great chat group support makes this little program our choice number 1 at the moment.

All instructions you can find here:

http://www.duelacademy.net/t12895-palringo-da-s-official-chat-group

Enjoy!

descriptionPalringo - Duel Academy's Official external application chat network group EmptyRe: Palringo - Duel Academy's Official external application chat network group

more_horiz
I just instaled it and I already like it :D

descriptionPalringo - Duel Academy's Official external application chat network group EmptyRe: Palringo - Duel Academy's Official external application chat network group

more_horiz
Well its a good idea to add that to the starter guide and remove the hamaichi (or hamachi idk what its called) from the starter guide ppl might get confused.

more_horiz
Who all is using this so far? cuz im not installing this shitty program if no one is even using it..

more_horiz
Well it now have 12 members from our site including me :D

more_horiz
I use it now idk if u include me it mite become active just give it a shot (DO NOT SHOOT IT i mean the expression) bounce bounce bounce bouncy bouncy bouncy

more_horiz
lethal you know you gonna join it sooner or later Razz

good thing about palringo is that you can link other services to it like msn and make it all at once place chat with no need to use multiple programs.

about starter guide, I know its outdated and I will be working on it when I add few more things in DA that i want so when I update it, to do it totally :D

more_horiz
@amy: gimme a little secret thingy on what ze new tings r gonna be :D i like to know what ze new stuff zat ur gonna add r :D
bounce bounce bounce bouncy bouncy bouncy

more_horiz
if i tell you i would have to kill you.

more_horiz
Amy Cool wrote:
if i tell you i would have to kill you.

That's okay o.o

more_horiz
bump

join

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum