Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionGishki Deck EmptyGishki Deck

more_horiz
loving this deck is 5-1
finish side later gott go to school
not getting any dead draws but im looking for draw power
oh and extra is just random lv3 to fill it, mostly use wind-up or number 17, used gantetsu

Gishki Deck QE30v
version 2
Gishki Deck HW7P4
version 3
Gishki Deck XXK1q

Last edited by yuseifudo33 on Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:09 am; edited 2 times in total

descriptionGishki Deck EmptyRe: Gishki Deck

more_horiz
bump

more_horiz
how do you geel about moray of greed for draw power? and what about trade-in for draw power to?

more_horiz
not feeling trade in atm but def mooray forgot about that thnx

added version2

more_horiz
think of this deck, but with fishborg blaster... omgosh it'd be sexy.

more_horiz
I will give you some of my suggestions for your build so you can take it or leave it.

Use 3 Vision.

Solemns completely out or Gigas completely out. As you could feel the deck is able almost always to summon 2 Gigas at once if not 3. This means lot of draw power too but it also means LP down.

3x Compulsory Evacuation Device. INCREDIBLE card in this deck. Does solemn job very well and combines with your searchers and beast so good lol. Also saves Gigas and others from Prison Bottomless and such things. Makes book of moon job and kills annoyers like gachi gachi and zenmaines but also stardy and many more. Many things today can counter destruction but your compulsory just avoides it. And the fact that Gigas is able to OTK so easily means you don't care for the next turn so much they most probably won't have time to summon that annoyer again before you swarm with lv 10 Razz

Take out Levianima totally. Gigas is always superior. I used same ritual line up like you for like 30 duels and needed levianima like twice just because I was out of gigas ._. lol It just takes your deck space.

Put in 2 Tragoedias. Gigas + Trag = pwnage. Trag alone = total protection against counter swarms etc. Gishki was never good in backrow and keeping defense on the field because most support cards are used for their swarm engine. That way you get way too vulnerable when they clean your rituals.

Take out 1 Mirror. Only 2 are needed with searchers. Proved by me for like 100+ duels. I never feel like I like a mirror with only having 2.

Where the hell is dark hole and torrential tribute.

Rai-Oh. Yea every deck uses it but some decks just don't. Every rule has an exception and gishki are obvious one. So many searchers and your opponent just needs to know that their key to win you is to keep your own rai oh on the field to make you trouble adding cards to hand. Instead you go like Beast->Shadow->Roach and have your own Rai-Oh + Beast can generate huge plays and make your 3 Gigas in one turn much more consistent (sometimes you summon 2 gigas just because Beast summoned Abyss from grave ._.)

Moray of greed. Never mention it anymore. just take it out. on paper good but in play never good with gishki. Fact is yea you can do things like add back ritual from grave just like that etc but u know, in gishki you need those in hand not again in deck and draw some random cards. They function like you always adapt your hand with searchers. drawing randomly by returning 2 waters (just look at them, which one of them you wouldnt want in hand ._.). Salvage, yea you have it but salvage is like free gigas or two, so who would trade that with some random 3 cards from deck. Anyway play with it, try it yourself and compare results with the following suggestion:

3 POD, 1 Avarice. Many ppl will not agree with me but yea Avarice is always great in here no matter that you recycle rituals, in just one turn you can fill like 5-6 monsters in your grave sometimes. If you don't draw it at start it won't be dead draw later for sure. Also for POD. I tried also 3 Moray not only 2 or 1 in gishki deck. Never hated any dead draw (or not wanting to use it situation lol) so much as that card lol. 2 Trag and a Gorz enables you to run turns where you just set up things like calling abyss and searching, getting everything for your big play next turn. Also you run tgu which means you can do zenmaines to protect you additional to that. So many Trags and gorz is not expected so much as many people see rituals as "wasting many resources which can be killed with a single move". that way they will run into your trap and go full power. I know levianima can be used with trag to get things like hyperion, JD, BLS and similar 8ers but meh, its not worth it, gigas cleans everything alone (with his atk), compulsory too, and mirror bites so many solemns lol while you just go with 2nd lol (salvage at 3 for this problem). Also it would decrease consistency which you dont want to afford. PoD is great, end of story, you will sp summon don't worry Wink

I won't touch your tour engine, that is your personal preference and way to run the deck.

Jar is your own tech, I see why you added it, its something like me adding Avarice. Gets some free draws lol.

3 Salvage is mandatory. It just is Razz (after you take out rai oh and put beast of course)

I tried trade In but it never works with LV10 builds or LV10 hybrids. Too much mix is never good. Trade goes good in LV8 one but is also not so great. It just gets you too powerful draw engine and then you have nothing to counter opponent moves you just can summon summon draw draw summon summon draw draw till you have nothing more to summon or draw. then you hope for the best that your opponent will have bad draws....

Destiny Draw is also kinda cool engine with Dogma And plasma combining with LV gishki rituals. But meh, absolute zero is not needed so much that you use many deck space just to summon him while your own rituals rock anyway ._. having a single tragoedia in hand is much better in gishki deck than having 2 miracle fusions ._.

fishborg blaster. NO. same as moray. Only thing that is good with blaster in gishki is instant Trishula. Beast->LV4->blaster (considering you have blaster in grave, LV4 gishki in grave will be 99% cases Shadow) But, having blaster in grave without using frogs, not gonna work. In my ~15 duels I played it, I never summoned anything with him. Only once I was able to dump him to grave with Lavalval but wasnt useful. I did it just because I needed to detach shadow to use salvage and finish the duel with Gigas ._. Having him in hand is the worst way ._. so just don't bother testing him lol.

what you can do is add Birdman. is awesome in this deck. returns abyss or even gorz-trag etc lol. Beast->shadow->shadow to hand by birdman-> BRD cleaning -> shadow for mirror and go with your Gigas swarm. Also I have run many time into situation where i need to summon abyss to swarm with gigas but i know that my LP will get too low to give my opp ability to attack abyss and win me cheap like that, so i summon birdman in def to recycle abyss there. Also this is another reason to run compulsory at 3x Razz. In fact having birdman as the best tuner for this deck even just at 1x would mean you have a lot of synchro options. sometimes when you feel like trishula will get you game if eff used then you go like summon gigas, use eff, summon beast, summon abyss, get something (shadow pls) lol, or summon vision if you dont have abyss no matter, return gigas or birdman ->trish and thats it. then you go amy style to finish it like a boss. you got shadow with abyss then you use shadow to get mirror and then you recycle used gigas for summon of that former gigas. now you got again 2 gigas in hand and a mirror so you can go gigas again, draw again and if you got salvage thats almost a double OTK. nuff said. this is just one of many birdman combos. yet ppl always tell that birdman doesnt work. it does, its just they are not so pro to see the combos in front of them ._.

These are my suggestions, been playing with gishki since they came out so all this was well tested before saying all this Razz you can hate it or love it

Peace, Amy out.

[kod]EDIT: I should have moved this to article section Gishki Deck 1112170017 [/kod]

^zomg is this new bbcode. yes it is because I can.

more_horiz
Well Amy pretty much said everything i wanted to say but just longer sooo....Good job amy lol

more_horiz
I heard royal decree is good in this deck

more_horiz
i actually though about bird but idk what to put it for amy?
version 3 is up

edit:thinking minus -1salvage plus another moray since igot more water monster now but then again salvage is prooo
ok ill side in a couple of decree

Last edited by yuseifudo33 on Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:10 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Atleast put decree in the side deck >_>

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply