Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionGishki Ritual EmptyGishki Ritual

more_horiz
This is just a ruff draft of the deck, because this is my first time working with the archetype. Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thank you, in advance.

Under Construction!

Last edited by Juelz Anthony Cruz on Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:24 am; edited 3 times in total

descriptionGishki Ritual EmptyRe: Gishki Ritual

more_horiz
Vision at 3 is a must. Beast, max it out too. You don't need first 3 rituals at all. Zeal is enough, but max it out. Moray of greed is not needed in this deck, since it circles a lot with its own engine, you basically search whatever you want. Though, you would have to use compulsory in this deck, it is simply amazing lol.

more_horiz
take out all Rituals not named gigas, and a third gigas, vision, and beast.

I'd drop the Morays and add two Genex Ally Birdman. Birdman allows you to re use vision and shadow summoned by Beast, and allows you to summon Gungir, Dragon of Ice Barrier.

Also, I'd recommend running either Soul Taker, and/or Snowman Eater, as outs to Thunder King Rai-Oh.

more_horiz
Thank you guys, I was looking around and the decks looked horrible. I will make these changes. How do you guys feel about gishiki vanity?

more_horiz
Juelz Anthony Cruz wrote:
Thank you guys, I was looking around and the decks looked horrible. I will make these changes. How do you guys feel about gishiki vanity?

Don't use it. There are better cards to run. Also, I'd recommend Trap Stun if you can fit in there. It's great for allowing you to go for OTKs.

more_horiz
Okay thanks, I had trap stun, but ended up taking it out, I'll see what I can do.

more_horiz
I just noticed you don't have the rank 10 XYZ in your extra deck. Add atleast 1 copy. You can OTK by having two Zeal Gigas attack directly, then overlay into the XYZ and deal 2000 damage for game.

more_horiz
I'll also post my awesome Gishki deck that everyone was demanding from me to post lol, when we come till that in Rare YGO decks so you will see how Gishki the real awesomeness looks like Smile

more_horiz
I'll bet mines better https://i.imgur.com/lL1kCXV.png

Free for any to netdeck.

more_horiz
Bumping my deck has been modified. Its doing really well, what do you guys think?

more_horiz
would convert it to Gishki FTK seeing as that deck is doing quite well (and I personally love it). But, I honestly would add a gustkraken somewhere
(that thing was limited, means it's great and would give you an alternative targets as well as more strategical options.)

more_horiz
Thanks, but with these 3 ritua it runs very smoothly. I took out gem-knight pearl and added daigusto phoenix for the otk.

more_horiz
also, in the OP = 2 moulinglacia? p_p

more_horiz
Take out a Moulinglacia and add another Beast.

Personally prefer Chain over Ariel as you get to fix the top cards of the deck for Gigas draw.

Replace Soul Takers with Fish Depth Charge.

more_horiz
Alikaey wrote:
Take out a Moulinglacia and add another Beast.

Personally prefer Chain over Ariel as you get to fix the top cards of the deck for Gigas draw.

Replace Soul Takers with Fish Depth Charge.

I'll minus -1 Glacia, but I don't know about fish depth because it's too situational because I only run 3 fish and It my not be there when I need it, as well as becoming dead. I'd rather keep Soul taker.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply