Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionMy Gishki deck EmptyMy Gishki deck

more_horiz
My Gishki deck J0f0e

Last edited by Paco on Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionMy Gishki deck EmptyRe: My Gishki deck

more_horiz
Where's your extra deck >:I!!?

If you have one but haven't shown it then fine, if you don't then I reccommend that Rank10 Railway thing and Laval Chain for the awesome predicting skills of Gishkis.
Probably wouldn't add Duality since you could most likely get out Gigas within the first turn most of the time. Replace them with MST or something? You know, to get rid of those pesky traps that mess up your rituals.
MORE SALVAGES!!!!-ehm... Salvage is pro My Gishki deck 3276957130
Overall, the deck looks sorta consistent. Don't see why you need Tour Bus though when the deck recycles itself quite well.

more_horiz
I can make a good Gishki deck for you. Or fix this one. You know where to go...

more_horiz
I don't think three Tour Bus is a very good idea, especially since you're not running Tour Guide, and like Alikaey said, Gishkis recycle themselves pretty well already. Alikaey knows what he's talking about when it comes to Gishkis. He has beaten me enough times for me to say that with confidence.

more_horiz
I'm going to have to agree with Alikaey. If you're not using an extra deck because you don't like to, that's fine. But you should at least throw in some XYZ's if nothing else. Believe me, they help a lot.

more_horiz
Ok made some fixes, thx for the advices ^^

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply