Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionHelp me with my Gishki Deck EmptyHelp me with my Gishki Deck

more_horiz
Hey guys please help me out with my Gishki Deck, I want to use it in my upcoming locals

Monsters X20
-----------------
X3 Gishki Ariel
X3 Gishki Avance
X3 Gishki Beast
X3 Gishki Chain
X2 Gishki Emilia
X2 Gishki Abyss
X2 Gishki Natalia
X2 Gishki Shadow
X2 Evigishki Levianma
X1 Gishki Vision
X1 Gishki Marker

Spells X10
-------------
X3 A Legendary Ocean
X3 Terraforming
X3 Gishki Aquamirror
X1 Gold Sarcophagus

Traps X16
-------------
X3 Tornado Wall
X3 Negate Attack
X3 Waboku
X3 Aquamirror Illusion
X2 Mirror Force
X2 Aquamirror Meditation

Extra Deck X15
--------------------
X3 Evigishki Merrowgeist
X3 Bahamut Shark
X3 Number 17:Leviathan Dragon
X3 Snowdust Giant
X3 Number 30:Acid Golem Of Destruction

Open to ideas guys please give me suggestions

descriptionHelp me with my Gishki Deck EmptyRe: Help me with my Gishki Deck

more_horiz
I can already tell you that the Ritual Monster should be replaced. My recommendation is Evigishki Gustkraken and Evigishki Mind Augus to replace it.

The Aquamirror Trap cards aren't useful, and so you need to dump those in replacement for more trap staples such as Solemn Warning and Dimensional Prison.

Negate Attack is good, but there are better ways to stop attacks, such as Compulsory Evacuation Device and Dimensional Prison, which get rid of the monsters that are attacking, or Magical Cylinder, which deals damage to your opponent after negating the attack.

A Legendary Ocean is an interesting idea for the card, but I feel it may be unnecessary, but if you want to keep it, get rid of Tornado Wall. The card clogs the hand often since you require Umi to activate it. Again, put more staple traps into the deck.

Waboku is the same in my opinion, but that one is more debatable.

Take out Terraforming and add in more staple spells such as Monster Reborn and Mystical Space Typhoon. If you want to keep it in, narrow it down to one or two, preferably for this deck it would be one.

There are also so many search factors already built into the deck that Golden Sarcophagus isn't really needed, though it's still a nifty card.

As for Gishki Avance, Emilia, and Natalia those can be cut from the deck. Chain should be cut down for more Abyss and Shadow. Also, a few staple monsters don't hurt, and Hieratic dragons could improve the deck quite a bit

Hope this helped even a little bit

more_horiz
Naito Raizu wrote:
I can already tell you that the Ritual Monster should be replaced. My recommendation is Evigishki Gustkraken and Evigishki Mind Augus to replace it.

The Aquamirror Trap cards aren't useful, and so you need to dump those in replacement for more trap staples such as Solemn Warning and Dimensional Prison.

Negate Attack is good, but there are better ways to stop attacks, such as Compulsory Evacuation Device and Dimensional Prison, which get rid of the monsters that are attacking, or Magical Cylinder, which deals damage to your opponent after negating the attack.

A Legendary Ocean is an interesting idea for the card, but I feel it may be unnecessary, but if you want to keep it, get rid of Tornado Wall. The card clogs the hand often since you require Umi to activate it. Again, put more staple traps into the deck.

Waboku is the same in my opinion, but that one is more debatable.

Take out Terraforming and add in more staple spells such as Monster Reborn and Mystical Space Typhoon. If you want to keep it in, narrow it down to one or two, preferably for this deck it would be one.

There are also so many search factors already built into the deck that Golden Sarcophagus isn't really needed, though it's still a nifty card.

As for Gishki Avance, Emilia, and Natalia those can be cut from the deck. Chain should be cut down for more Abyss and Shadow. Also, a few staple monsters don't hurt, and Hieratic dragons could improve the deck quite a bit

Hope this helped even a little bit

Thank you so much, i'll make sure to add these changes, i did find that on many occasions tornado wall was just lying in my hand throughout the entire duel, ill make the changes to the deck and thanks again. I will have to leave Evigikshi Levianma in the deck until i can get my hands on a Evigishki Gustkraken though.

more_horiz
-Nods- Glad I could help.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply