Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionITC and Renji EmptyITC and Renji

more_horiz
They have been promoted to assistant. They have won the votes clearly. Any objections can wait.

descriptionITC and Renji EmptyRe: ITC and Renji

more_horiz
I object in making Renji Admin Assistance.

I know Renji Since his first academy and know that he has the skill to be a good staff.
But

Renji has not been active in a good sense in DA. He has just been arguing that he helped in DAs creation and stuff and posted a deck.

ITC on the other hand posted his vies on reputations, teaching made GFX Tutorials and did not even speak a word in our discussion.

We need someone like ITC but not Renji.....

JY if you tell Renji now and he becomes active Id says its pointless. if he wants to be a good member in DA he should do it by himself...

Well as Nekojfung refused to become tester. Syn3d is banned and Tsurin is promoted we can make Renji a tester as he helped the academy a lot in its formation and is a good duelist but Renji as an Admin Assistance I say NO

I have no problem with ITC becoming AA.... Infact this is his skin in DA, Who is online pic is his and the signs for Obelisk , RA and Slifer were made by Fori for his academy
He gave them to DA....

more_horiz
I say NO to RA also... So it's 2 admins... we have the power of decition.

more_horiz
I will have a small talk with Renji regarding his position. It will not be about activeness. Give me 1-2 days and than you can do whatever you want.

more_horiz
Sorry for the double post. Just alerting the admins that Renji is out of Admin Assistant. I have taken him out of majority vote.

more_horiz
Archived

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum