Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Renji and Itachi (SHould they be helpers)

+8
Sergiu
Kikyo Maaka
Unkown
Kira Amadeus
Assassin
L
EJ
JadenYuki
12 posters

descriptionRenji and Itachi (SHould they be helpers) EmptyRenji and Itachi (SHould they be helpers)

more_horiz
Like the topic says, should they be admin's assistant? Please explain why or why not or else your vote will NOT count. Please take this seriously.

descriptionRenji and Itachi (SHould they be helpers) EmptyRe: Renji and Itachi (SHould they be helpers)

more_horiz
I say no. They haven't been active.. And they don't really deserve it, there are people here in the academy who deserve it more.

descriptionRenji and Itachi (SHould they be helpers) EmptyRe: Renji and Itachi (SHould they be helpers)

more_horiz
I say no and thats why
Admin Assistant = moderator
You dont made neither unkown or me moderator cause you say'd that DA don't needed more staff so don't get why they should become.

more_horiz
I started my staff membership first under ITC and Renji.

I know them well and can we can clearly see that ITC has nearly mastered Forumotion and ipbfree.

Renji is not only a good duelist but also good at GFX. He will be good when admins need him.

more_horiz
they weren't active make them if they'll be active from now on

more_horiz
They do not deserve it. They were not active when EJ was in here, neither were they after Assasin and DM took incharge neither are they now.

more_horiz
Meh, my reason is the same as everyone else: lack of activity.

(Well, same for the ones that voted no, anyway haha XD)

more_horiz
if they promise to be active from now on why not?

more_horiz
Well i want to change my vote
but they have to be active
so Yes is my vote plz some admin change it

more_horiz
if they will remain active i ll say yes :D.

but i think they will get bored soon :D

more_horiz
ITC and Renji are active.

And I can see that there are people who want to change their vote

So I enabled Canceling of Vote.

ITC Is one of the founder admins of DA contributing a lot to its formation.
EJ respects ITC a lot and I know it personally from him.

Renji is also one of the founder members contributing a lot to GFX and activity.

These 2 just went inactive for sometime. As you can see they were not so active anywhere which means it wasn't that they lost interest, it was just that they were busy.

So now that they are free to help DA i would say we show them gratitude for creating this wonderful academy.

more_horiz
Hmmm.... I Would Say Yes If They Promise that They Will Stay Active & I think its Too Soon To Say That They Will Stay Active ! . We Should wait at least 2 weeks !

more_horiz
Mmaybe i'am Late to vote but i say NO,why? becuase they should be active from old times.in fact the DK been inacitve and we got them back.i dont mean to be harsh or any ,but i was inactive too, and became reactive in DA but i didnt started as a staff from my first moment , i just came here as any member taked my dorm and been active,then Staff got a view on me then i been Staff (Admin Assistant) but that wasnt the same way with ITC and Renji so they have to prove it first. :/ idk but i'am no sure of saying No either no sure of saying Yes so xDD its up to Admins votes.

more_horiz
Poll is deleted. I want you guys to express your opinions. Remember it says that you have to post if you want your vote to count.

more_horiz
Well L, you got promoted really fast don't make plains about it.
I think we have to give them an opportunity but if they fail no more chances.

more_horiz
ItachiUchiha wrote:
Well L, you got promoted really fast don't make plains about it.
I think we have to give them an opportunity but if they fail no more chances.

Fine, i have np anymore XD .I vote to Yes after all. ITC is great member also Great Artist.Renji i realy don't know him xD .

more_horiz
Well
L
I think you what you don't know is not Renji but his old name - Blue Flame Man

Anything came to your mind?

Yes. he is the good Blue Flame Man from ITC academy.

more_horiz
Assassin wrote:
Well
L
I think you what you don't know is not Renji but his old name - Blue Flame Man

Anything came to your mind?

Yes. he is the good Blue Flame Man from ITC academy.

Doesn't Ring a bell,anyways i said my point to ya , i think no more need for opening this topic.

more_horiz
Dark Master –no
Kira Amadeus – No
Unkown – no
Kikyo Maaka-no

JadenYuki – Yes
Assassin – Yes
Sergiu – yes
ItachiUchiha – Yes
SyN3D – Yes
dragonknight – Yes
L-Einstein – Yes for ITC and no comment for Renji
FenixFX - Yes

"Yes" votes is Twice "No" votes
So it is clear that DA wants ITC and Reji as staff.

Last edited by Assassin on Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
hey i voted for no...

no joking about that :D

more_horiz
SyN3D wrote:
hey i voted for no...

no joking about that :D

Spam,
You vote yes, then say no and say its a joke?

Too much spam Syn3d. in GFX arena and Here and In Reputation System and Duelist of the week
Half your DP... U have 0 DP

So half your Credits will be taken away

more_horiz
Well you got my Yes maybe it's not necessary but I voted Yes so I thought it's counted too :D

more_horiz
its Done,no need to spam.Topic closed.

more_horiz
Archived.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum