Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Itachi and Renji

+3
SuperNBZ
EJ
JadenYuki
7 posters

descriptionItachi and Renji EmptyItachi and Renji

more_horiz
I want to put Renji and Itachi as Temporary admin advisors. I know that you think that they are inactive and all, but they just came back from their break yesterday. They told me that they would be active. We need them both in Academy Wars and they are a great help to admins. Itachi has helped me with the admin panel a lot. And Renji is all out good. This is an informing letter. If you argue with this please post right now. Notice, this is temporary.

descriptionItachi and Renji EmptyRe: Itachi and Renji

more_horiz
Ummm... I disagree... They've been inactive for A LOT of time. And Renji appeared from time to time to make spam. And there are many members actives... If we really need this rank (I say we don't), why choosing inactive members while we have Nekofjung and Tsurin, for example?

more_horiz
Dark Master wrote:
Ummm... I disagree... They've been inactive for A LOT of time. And Renji appeared from time to time to make spam. And there are many members actives... If we really need this rank (I say we don't), why choosing inactive members while we have Nekofjung and Tsurin, for example?

firstly me and itachi are of the first people to join duelacademy itachi was an admin back then he helped EJ round the clock you can say without him there out be no duel academy secondly people need to take to breaks sometimes. me and itachi been playing KC before anyone of your guys we had to take breaks along the way but we got back to playing KC. and lastly check all my post and tell me how many of those posts are spam seriously man you can check my posts at any forum and you will find none of them are spam.

more_horiz
It was a little break... Of more than 4 months... Without any advice or previous saying. If you disappear... Without any advice... You can't wait that you'll keep your position.

PD: Here is spam of yours: http://duelacademy.aforumfree.com/da-site-suggestions-f5/how-about-making-t643.htm

more_horiz
Dark Master wrote:
It was a little break... Of more than 4 months... Without any advice or previous saying. If you disappear... Without any advice... You can't wait that you'll keep your position.

PD: Here is spam of yours: http://duelacademy.aforumfree.com/da-site-suggestions-f5/how-about-making-t643.htm

4 months OMG i guess i can't keep track of time and here i was thinking i only took 2 weeks break and about my post i admit it is a spam but can u find any other post that you can call a spam?

more_horiz
Renji abarai wrote:
Dark Master wrote:

4 months OMG i guess i can't keep track of time and here i was thinking i only took 2 weeks break and about my post i admit it is a spam but can u find any other post that you can call a spam?

4 months was an exageration... But you were inactive... When I reentered DA, which was Sun 1 Feb 2009. And that is exactly 1 Month and 21 days.

more_horiz
1 month and 21 days ago ahhh well i distinctly remember signing up for
Yu-Gi-Oh! Anime tournament around about Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:52 am

more_horiz
That was the only thing you made... Signing up for a tournament is not everything in being active.

more_horiz
they werent active enough so i don't think they deserve the rank now maybe after they'll be active and get in the top posters

more_horiz
I don't like the idea. They do NOT deserve this. They were not active even when EJ was in the academy.
When EJ left the academy Itachi had about 20 posts to 60 maximum. And Renji claims they are one of the oldest members. ItachiUchicha, one of our new members, has 225 posts, that is way more than you "oldest" members.Registration date: 2009-02-04

Renji on the other hand, Registration date: 2008-12-04 he has 25 posts. There is 2 months exactly difference between them and the difference in posts is 225-25=205 posts.

Tell me Renj, since you and Itachi helped the academy alot, why does a new member have more posts than a really old member?( or so you claim)

I conclude, they do not deserve this.
That's all I have to say.

more_horiz
As Renji said.... He rarely spams. I know him since and year and even during the time he was super active he seldom spammed.

ITC.... If there was no ITC there was no DA.

You believe it or not, EJ made me moderator in DA and later admin for the only reason that I am administrator of ITC's academy so you can understand how much he helped in this academy.
I wouldnt say EJ respected ITC for nothing.

Well abt the Break

Everyone has some breaks. Being inactive for sometime does not make him incapable
I had a break between August and October

And a note to Unkown - Do not compare ITC and Renji to ItachiUchiha
ItachiUchiha said that he will not be active in DA anymore as he was not made moderator here but he was made mod in another academy.

more_horiz
Unkown wrote:
I don't like the idea. They do NOT deserve this. They were not active even when EJ was in the academy.
When EJ left the academy Itachi had about 20 posts to 60 maximum. And Renji claims they are one of the oldest members. ItachiUchicha, one of our new members, has 225 posts, that is way more than you "oldest" members.Registration date: 2009-02-04

Renji on the other hand, Registration date: 2008-12-04 he has 25 posts. There is 2 months exactly difference between them and the difference in posts is 225-25=205 posts.

Tell me Renj, since you and Itachi helped the academy alot, why does a new member have more posts than a really old member?( or so you claim)

I conclude, they do not deserve this.
That's all I have to say.

posting dosen't mean that your active it's what you do for the academy that counts who helped EJ with all the graphics when he made DA, who worked with EJ to make the forum, i did most of the graphic work in the old dk and itach help EJ make this forum. we might not post like you guys however we have done more then our share of work for this academy and we only post when we feel it is nesscery.

more_horiz
Well then, my apologies, I did not know you helped in making the academy.
But, being active is also important Renji, let us the members help an academy when it first is created, then leave and become inactive, only the founder and 3,4 member would help.

If the users who helped the most in creating DA do not post in it, who will? New Users?
If the staff was not active, users would think that the staff does not care, and by that they would not post themselves.

So, if they become active, I say they should be part of the staff, if not, then they should not.

P.S. : We have to much staff.

more_horiz
Inactivity is a part of the online world.
No one can be active for ever. There are always a few breaks.

Well now that i noticed most of the pics are not EJs

Unkown - EJ was NOT ACTIVE. Kira Amadeus along with a few others helped the academy from dieing. But yet you respected his decision. Why can't you do the same to the Other founders of DA who have contributed a lot to its formation too.

ITACHI THE CRIMINAL AND RENJI ABARAI ARE NO MORE INACTIVE. YOU CAN SEE THAT BY HIS RECENT POSTS.

more_horiz
Archived.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum