Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Renji's Out

+7
Omega 6
Ichigo Hollow
firestorm
Sam
Kira Amadeus
MUFC
SuperNBZ
11 posters

descriptionRenji's Out EmptyRenji's Out

more_horiz
Sad to say but My online career has finally came to an end. some of you might of realized that lately i have't been online. well i took a break from "Online world" To reevaluate myself.

First reason-
the current me had started to flunk school. Before I got introduced to the online world I never got anything below a Grade B in school but recently I failed two tests they were not the real exams (thank god) but the fact of the matter is I failed I was stunted by the fact that I failed which got me thinking about my life. After reevaluting myself i came to the same conclusion as many other great duelist had which is "Online world devastates your school life" so for the time being i decided to quit the "Online world" to focus sourly on my studies.

Second reason -
I found myself a Girlfriend and she dosen't approve to me spending my free time Onilne. i don't want our relationship to break over a game. I had to give one of them up. My GF or YGO so decided to pick my GF over YGO. My realife is much more important then my online one.

I will keep visiting the forums once or twice a week like assassin but it's it

I would to thanks eveyone ho has helped me during my online career specially EJ thanks mate for all you have done for me i hope we have a chace to talk to each other in the future.

Again CYA DA. I'll miss you

descriptionRenji's Out EmptyRe: Renji's Out

more_horiz
Oh come on,so much people leaving DA lately Sad((,just no comment, Sad We will miss you Renji,you was a very good person,good luck with your life.

more_horiz
Gl in your life bro Cool

more_horiz
Im really sad ... 1st dante now u ... oh come on -_-, Well .. Good luck with your life and school and whatever ... hope to see u'll be back someday .. we'll miss u .. Good bye.

more_horiz
Sad to see you leave Renji but i wish you a happy life with your grades and your GF :D

more_horiz
i will miss you Renji you were alawys great friend to me hope there will be contact between us

more_horiz
ya made a good choice
but dont ruin ur life with a girl either xD
obsession over anything is never a good thing

more_horiz
Gl man.
like omega said do not let a girl control your life until you have a ring on your finger :D
Anyways, good thing you realized that school is top priority. Gl with it. Hope you bring your grades up and come back once school is out again :D

more_horiz
You could always leave like 1 hour a day for the online world and it wouldn't harm anything but that's your choise, good luck with your life and your girl.

more_horiz
good luck in the real world. don't do drugs or do anything else under age... and enjoy life as much as possible! I'll miss ya even though I didn't know ya

more_horiz
Oh well since this will help ya in your real life...then I'm happy you made that choice. *Tho it hurts to imagine i won't be able to contact ya again*
Anyway...Good luck in your educational and social life.
Have fun !!

more_horiz
if you 'n him are best buds, then get his email and talk to him with that

more_horiz
that's offtopic but lol i already got it...xD
I just meant not to contact him as often in ygo world.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum