Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionQuestions on 2 Six Samurai cards EmptyQuestions on 2 Six Samurai cards

more_horiz
Okay. I have a few questions on the following cards.

1. Elder of the Six Samurai

My only real question of this card. Say I draw a level 4 monster in my starting hand. and my opponent draws this card in his starting hand. And I'm going first.

I normal summon my monster in attack position. Is my opponent able to normal summon Elder of the Six Samurai? Or is he allowed to when it's not the opponent's turn?

2. Legendary Six Samurai - Shi En

This card's effect has me pulling my hair out in duels. Level 5 Synchro with the effect to stop any spell/trap card from being activated. The effect of Shi En. Does it have unlimited uses per turn?

I'm thankful for anyone that can inform me on these things. My friend uses a 6 Samurai deck. I've beaten it a few times. But I usually end up losing when he gets Shi En out. Since a good deal of my counters to early synchros end up being Spell or trap cards.

descriptionQuestions on 2 Six Samurai cards EmptyRe: Questions on 2 Six Samurai cards

more_horiz
1. I didn't quite get what you were trying to ask but here is how Elder of the Six Samurai work:

When you Normal Summoned your monster and ended your turn, your opponent can special summon Elder of the Six Samurai whit his summoning condition allowing him to if he chooses to do so. He can choose not to special Summon Elder of the Six Samurai and Normal Summon him instead as any other Normal Summon.
Your opponent cannot Normal Summon or Special Summon Elder of the Six Samurai in your turn.

2. Legendary Six Samurai Shi En's effect can only be used once per turn, it says so in the card's text. If your opponent used it more than once in one turn he was cheating big time. Don't forget that Shi En cannot negate cards with a Spell Speed 3 or cards that negate his summon like Royal Oppression.

descriptionQuestions on 2 Six Samurai cards EmptyRe: Questions on 2 Six Samurai cards

more_horiz
Okay, Thanks. You answered what I needed. My opponent was taking my blind eye as an advantage there. I didn't see that in Shi En's text.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply