Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionIs someone willing to teach me YGO again EmptyIs someone willing to teach me YGO again

more_horiz
I still don't want to give up on the game I used to love.

My Discord: Centrik#6068
DuelingBook: Centrik

descriptionIs someone willing to teach me YGO again EmptyRe: Is someone willing to teach me YGO again

more_horiz
Duel Links is the future of YGO brah!

descriptionIs someone willing to teach me YGO again EmptyRe: Is someone willing to teach me YGO again

more_horiz
lol but links is different from wut ygo is atm, u can always read our posts bout how to duel heh

more_horiz
@Roach are you talking about the game or link summoning? 

@Booked sure. can you send me the links.

more_horiz
Can I get links too? Smile

more_horiz
I can teach you guys some time probably. Just hit me up on discord

more_horiz
lol remember that time I gave u links n u never looked, op

more_horiz
cool! @Olethros i'll add you discord.

give me again then :s i think i wasn't ready that time.

more_horiz
I am intrested in learning again too!
Shall we make a classroom ?

more_horiz
I do think we really have some articles on shiets somewhere, but idk, anyways classrooms probably are not going to come back for now heh

more_horiz
would be nice though, a ygo school actually being a school   Is someone willing to teach me YGO again 1340172615

more_horiz
i invented the ed corner and ended its life immediately lol.

btw G I V E M E L I N K S

more_horiz
This is 15th time of you wanting to learn how to play Cent...

more_horiz
shut up this is real lol.

more_horiz
http://www.duelacademy.net/t50279-how-to-link-summon
ok
http://www.duelacademy.net/t48950-ed-corner-origins-of-yu-gi-oh
then
I mean... k.

more_horiz
lol stop sending me that sht fu.

it's fire tho.

more_horiz
lol what exactly do you want then

more_horiz
what a bunch of noobs

more_horiz
y dont u teach him

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply