Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionHi im new in this, and i want to learn, can anyone teach me? EmptyHi im new in this, and i want to learn, can anyone teach me?

more_horiz
I love fiend monsters :3

descriptionHi im new in this, and i want to learn, can anyone teach me? EmptyRe: Hi im new in this, and i want to learn, can anyone teach me?

more_horiz
Welcome to DA broski ^_^

if you have any questions/problems/whatnot feel free to PM staff members
(Anyone whose name is not colored Red, Yellow, or Blue) and I'm sure my colleagues and I would be more than happy to help you if we can.

descriptionHi im new in this, and i want to learn, can anyone teach me? EmptyRe: Hi im new in this, and i want to learn, can anyone teach me?

more_horiz
^Yep what he said :D Welcome to DA Smile Stay active and have fun :D And yeah we are always ready to help you Wink

more_horiz
Welcome to DA.

Also ehero be racist to non-staff members D:<

more_horiz
Someone change his name to Evilherodulist, quickly!

Welcome Smile Feel free to PM me for a duel :D

more_horiz
Welcome to DA.

more_horiz
Eheroduelist wrote:
Welcome to DA broski ^_^

(Anyone whose name is not colored Red, Yellow, or Blue) and I'm sure my colleagues and I would be more than happy to help you if we can.

dont listen to them, this guys will suck your soul when they get a chance Oh Shit

more_horiz
mimgrim wrote:
Welcome to DA.

Also ehero be racist to non-staff members D:<

ofc.

Because it's fun :D
Hi im new in this, and i want to learn, can anyone teach me? 2896007000

Salader wrote:
Someone change his name to Evilherodulist, quickly!

Welcome Smile Feel free to PM me for a duel :D

Evilheroduelist.
really.
THAT is what you would decide to name me.
As a prank/joke.

I have nothing to fear of you.

more_horiz
I would name you Dheroduelist instead Hi im new in this, and i want to learn, can anyone teach me? 3974120512

more_horiz
Train wrote:
Eheroduelist wrote:
Welcome to DA broski ^_^

dont listen to them, this guys will suck your soul when they get a chance Oh Shit

SHHHHHHH...
Don't give away the super-secret staff initiation process.

mimgrim wrote:
I would name you Dheroduelist instead Hi im new in this, and i want to learn, can anyone teach me? 3974120512

-flips table-
I would ruin your life here D:<

more_horiz
Meh Evilheroduelist would better fit for me Razz

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply