Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionCan anyone teach me YGO again? EmptyCan anyone teach me YGO again?

more_horiz
I have problems about new stuffs. Specifically, they're decks, archetypes, new rules, cards.

I need one who can waste time introducing that's new to me.....Can anyone help?

Too lazy to read them online. A person showing is always better.

descriptionCan anyone teach me YGO again? EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
Just netdeck meta and then duel a lot and get used to it.

descriptionCan anyone teach me YGO again? EmptyRe: Can anyone teach me YGO again?

more_horiz
Tell me about the meta then.....

descriptionCan anyone teach me YGO again? EmptyRe: Can anyone teach me YGO again?

more_horiz
Nekroz, Nekroz, Nekroz.

descriptionCan anyone teach me YGO again? EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
Centrik wrote:
Tell me about the meta then.....

Well in April the meta will probably be shaddols and Nekroz (not sure about others)

Nekroz are mostly made of rituals, have bad-ass searchers and some hand traps.

Shaddols have good fusion cards that do well against ss monsters

more_horiz
Nekroz is OP. Right now (well, the April 1st list) Nekroz is the best deck. Burning Abyss is the second best, although it struggles with Nekroz. Satellarknights are pretty good, they have a good BA matchup. Yosenjus have an okay Nekroz matchup. Nekroz is basically THE deck of the format though. After Crossed Souls Shaddolls may do something. They get a fusion that is basically gg against Nekroz, but they will need to get it out fast every time to keep up.

more_horiz
Ok guys thanks for the help. I'll go netdeck.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply