Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

NEW YU-GI-OH SERIES

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+15
Set 5 Pass
Centrik
username290
Neji
Train
psychoturtle
Lux
Atticus
DDS
Staxx
Epic Furry
Bladecharge
CrimsonOverlord
Galaksii
PaNiCMaKeRz
19 posters

descriptionNEW YU-GI-OH SERIES EmptyNEW YU-GI-OH SERIES

more_horiz
Starting from April of 2017, we're getting a new YGO series. This time the plot is setting in high school and new protagonist's name is Yusaku Fujiki.

NEW YU-GI-OH SERIES GyDbOfV

Remember 5D's and how dueling on bikes seemed so new and futuristic? Well, these guys will duel eachother on motherfucking HOWERBOARDS!!! 

NEW YU-GI-OH SERIES O6dK004

I'm not sure what's the name of this series but get ready for new cards, archetypes and new boss monster with 2500 ATK points. What are your opinions on this? I'm not really into YGO Anime since end of the GX series but this looks crazy enough, right?

descriptionNEW YU-GI-OH SERIES EmptyRe: NEW YU-GI-OH SERIES

more_horiz
I wish new guy had cooler hair, his hair color is cool though. This looks cool af so ye excited

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
I wish new guy had cooler hair, his hair color is cool though. This looks cool af so ye excited

Every protagonist had a carzy hair style so far. Judai's/Jaden's was the most normal one to be honest.
Is it just me or Zexal and Arc V were too short? First 3 were pretty long compared to others if I'm not mistaking...

more_horiz
Galaksii wrote:
CrimsonOverlord wrote:

Every protagonist had a carzy hair style so far. Judai's/Jaden's was the most normal one to be honest.
Is it just me or Zexal and Arc V were too short? First 3 were pretty long compared to others if I'm not mistaking...

Nah they always follow a certain episode number, its like tradition. Also his hair looks like vectors from zexal with a blue dye, but i bet it will look cool animated. Really hope they bring back the good animators zexal and the original had, cuz they made a fk load of money from the recent movie

more_horiz
deeeeem new mechanics are coming guys be ready.. be strong !!

more_horiz
Lol, they just can't stop makin it more absurd...I bet soon e are gonna have dueling on jetpacks...

While I'm really befind on Arc-v it was a great entry so I guess they still haven't lost it. Hopefully it will be good...

What is the next summoning type gonna be tho...

more_horiz
They could've stopped with XYZ. Pendulums are meh and changed the game drastically, I believe there won't be anything new with this one.

more_horiz
People will love pendulums now and say that the new mechanic is bs etc etc. The evergrowing cycle of making fun of something new, but liking it when it gets old

more_horiz
He kinda reminds me of Yusei, even with the serious facial expression and since it will be riding duels all over again, I'm not surprised to see a resemblance between the 2.

more_horiz
I am very afraid of new summoning tech. Hardly got used to Pendulums tbh.

more_horiz
Imagine the 5 and 6-year-olds in Japan watching this for the first time and their reaction when they find out that there was Yu-Gi-Oh too in the late 90's without this modern stuff lol

more_horiz
Lol, new summoning methods slowly ruin the game imo, but the game has done a good job to keep all of the summoning methods fresh and competitive.

more_horiz
I'm just gonna dissapear if new summon tech is gonna happen lol

more_horiz
Well they want something fresh every time to keep the players interested, so there most likely will be a new summoning method. Will see how it all goes, we are probably gonna have some infor during Febuary or March

more_horiz
I really pray for more summoning techniques, its what makes the game fun. Imagine if the game kept fusion only, itd get boring

more_horiz
Pepchoninga wrote:
Well they want something fresh every time to keep the players interested, so there most likely will be a new summoning method. Will see how it all goes, we are probably gonna have some infor during Febuary or March

The thing is that most players quit after the new summon tech is being introduced lol. It's also harder for people who return to the game to catch up. Booster packs can keep the game fresh enough.

more_horiz
As much as we don't like it sometimes, they must bring new stuff from time to time to keep the game interesting. Imagine if the YGO remained the same. It would get boring and people wouldn't play. They reached that point when the actual card game is hella more important than Anime. It wasn't always like this, money talks lmao

more_horiz
Lux wrote:
Pepchoninga wrote:

The thing is that most players quit after the new summon tech is being introduced lol. It's also harder for people who return to the game to catch up. Booster packs can keep the game fresh enough.

Thing is, those who quit are the usa audience hence no one really cares since ygo is mostly huge in japan. If people spent maybe a min to read the new mechanics instead of going YOOOO LMAO I CANT KEEP UP CANT READ IMMA GO PLAY SOLITARE, then maybe smh people could enjoy the game like you know, people in japan do.

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
Lux wrote:
Pepchoninga wrote:

Thing is, those who quit are the usa audience hence no one really cares since ygo is mostly huge in japan. If people spent maybe a min to read the new mechanics instead of going YOOOO LMAO I CANT KEEP UP CANT READ IMMA GO PLAY SOLITARE, then maybe smh people could enjoy the game like you know, people in japan do.

lol

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
Lux wrote:
Pepchoninga wrote:

I agree about that but I'll also point out how the game in Japan is a lot more better. They get so much stuff we don't. But new summoning tech might be good for DA too, who knows. I just hate Pendulums, that's it.

more_horiz
I didn't like Pendulums when they first appeared, I don't even like them now. We all agreed that changes are necessary but as long as they're balanced and moderated. Pendulums are the result of drugs.

more_horiz
next thing you know it dueling on tanks

more_horiz
idk about arc v but number of episodes of DM to Zexal was getting less n less, so that's a thing

Also so far as things revealed: The MC doesnt like to stand out and its a plain n normal guy (with that hair? LIEZ oh wait its YGO nvm but yeah its the setting) (inb4 hand fetish serial killer bomberman MkII reincarnation CHET?), and the main theme is "to steop one step out and TRY" I feel like TRY (TORAI) will be a new phrase for EGAO....heh ._.

more_horiz
^what the fuck, Books...

more_horiz
ЕLol, good old Paramsy. 

Welp, tbh pendulums were never a favorite of mine either. Whili think that as a mechanic Konami has done a good job to keep it balanced the problem was cards that were just too good on there own. Also as said we do have a great way to combine all summoning methods. I would love to see more decks like D/D/Ds that combine all summoning methods into one deck. 

I don't really know what they are gonna be able to create that is new and unique but hey, it's Konami after all.

more_horiz
Bookingly wrote:
idk about arc v but number of episodes of DM to Zexal was getting less n less, so that's a thing

Also so far as things revealed: The MC doesnt like to stand out and its a plain n normal guy (with that hair? LIEZ oh wait its YGO nvm but yeah its the setting) (inb4 hand fetish serial killer bomberman MkII reincarnation CHET?), and the main theme is "to steop one step out and TRY" I feel like TRY (TORAI) will be a new phrase for EGAO....heh ._.

Im just a normal guy who wants to live a peaceful live without any disturbance.....KILLA QUEEN DAISAN BAKUDAN BITSUA DASUTO

more_horiz
I'm looking forward to the anime, haven't watched Zexal, but I did like the other 4 a lot. My problem is the new summoning mechanic. I was a bit peeved that XYZs didn't have levels, and I still am, and I absolutely hated how pendulums were a divisive poorly designed mechanic that power creeped the game to infinity. I hope if they even release one, the new summoning mechanic isn't poorly designed and divisive like pendulums, and I hope to a lesser extent that it just doesn't randomly circumvent old cards like XYZs did because "hurrdurr mah nu mekanikz"

more_horiz
I dont really get why people moan about pendulums. Only 1 or 2 decks topped with them, the other top decks didnt even use this mechanic. The only thing that made pendulum so scary and cancerous to people was PEPE the one and only deck to ever be competitive with pendulums. Oh right majispecters were a thing for like a month too

more_horiz
i havent watched a yugioh show since yugi beat bakura

more_horiz
They're making a sixth series?!

I still haven't gotten around to watching 5Ds..lmao

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply