Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionWhich Yu-Gi-Oh! Series/Season Do You Like the Best? EmptyWhich Yu-Gi-Oh! Series/Season Do You Like the Best?

more_horiz
As the title suggests, out of Duel Monsters, GX, 5D's, and ZeXal, which one do you prefer?
I can tell a lot of people are going to choose Duel Monsters (...Nostalgia's so contagious), but give some justification of why you enjoyed whichever series Wink
I personally like 5D's, but that's pretty much the only one I completely watched..
What about you all? Wink

descriptionWhich Yu-Gi-Oh! Series/Season Do You Like the Best? EmptyRe: Which Yu-Gi-Oh! Series/Season Do You Like the Best?

more_horiz
gx off curse xD

descriptionWhich Yu-Gi-Oh! Series/Season Do You Like the Best? EmptyRe: Which Yu-Gi-Oh! Series/Season Do You Like the Best?

more_horiz
none of them ._.

more_horiz
i like the original duel monsters one

more_horiz
gx

more_horiz
Battle City, Grand Championship, 5D's

more_horiz
Duel Monster aka original and 5d's

more_horiz
can't say I have a particular favorite.
I like Classic Yu-Gi-Oh for it's dueling, despite being wrong in some ruling cases, the dueling was just awesome & Atem is just awesome. I have not seen a SINGLE anime duel that has matched the awesomeness the duel between Atem-Yugi had.

GX was particularly as close to a favorite as my liking it can get. Only downsides:
1- They didn't finish with season 4+.
2- The show got all freaky past seasons 1-2.

5D's was meh. I like the dueling, but the story was meh.

ZeXal I like for the story(somewhat), the animation of the monsters, and some bits the dueling. Except for when Yuma should have lost that first duel against Kite. That was BS. Rest of the series after that imo is a blunt waste because if he had lost like he should have, none of that would have happened. I was like "WTF?"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply