Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Some other Anime series

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+12
Kira Amadeus
addniim
Xeinort
ToxicLullaby
Zero
KingWolfy
L
Nekofjung
FenixFX
Unkown
Orochimaru
Will Lair
16 posters

descriptionSome other Anime series EmptySome other Anime series

more_horiz
This topic is to discuss about any other series than DB, Naruto (Naruto Shippuden too), Bleach and Death Note... come on! there's got to be people here that watch other anime series than the ones mentioned before!! (no offense to the DBZ, Naruto, Bleach and Death Note fans)

descriptionSome other Anime series EmptyRe: Some other Anime series

more_horiz
Old School Days this is so short anime but it was funny

more_horiz
Hunter X Hunter, one of the best Animes I have watched.

more_horiz
Hellsing, Gungrave, Ninja scroll the movie and Ninja scroll the series these are really good I know many more but I just can't remember names now.
Oh what about DMC anime? It's short but really good.

more_horiz
Akikan - very funny and enjoyable to watch
Bamboo Blade - I liked it at 1st but eventually got bored with it
Bounen no Xamdou - again liked it at 1st but got bored
Clannad - overall a very sad story (especially the movie). very moving. you will cry at certain parts and laugh at others.
Claymore - not nearly as good as the manga, but still an interesting watch.
D. Gray Man - a quasi-classic. very awesome storyline.
Fate/Stay Night - funny and enjoyable
Full Metal Alchemist - also a quasi-classic with a great storyline.
Full Metal Panic - (not a part of the FMA series) this is one of my favorites. great mix of action and comedy.
H2O: Footprints in the Sand - excellent story, very sad. you will cry.
Hajime no Ippo - best boxing story I've ever read and the anime is good too.
Hayate no Gotoku - very funny and enjoyable to watch.
Kanokon - very, very funny with some serious stuff thrown in.
Kaze no Stigma - excellent short series with amazing artwork.
Rosario + Vampire - not nearly as good as the manga, but still a fun anime.
Saki - a new series. very interesting so far.
Samurai Champloo - classic. mix of comedy and martial arts.
Sekirei - very funny and enjoyable to watch.
Skip Beat! - excellent manga in my top 5! as an anime, it's also good but the manga is just incredibly hilarious. was laughing my ass off the entire time.
Soul Eater - good storyline and nice action and fight scenes.
Special A - very funny. A joy to watch.
To Love-Ru - hilarious. maybe not for minors though. =/
Toradora - excellent story, but really screws around with your emotions switching quickly from funny to sad.
Vampire Knight - #6 on my list of favorite animes due mostly to it having, imo the 2nd best music of any anime (best being Cowboy Bebop).
Zero no Tsukaima - funny, but a lot of fillers.

more_horiz
World destruction comitte - Excelent maga

more_horiz
Eyeshield 21 - A football anime, but its about a boy that breaks human speed. 40 Yards in 4.2 Seconds, then moves to 40 Yards in 4.1 seconds. 145 Episodes worth the watch.

Tenjho* Tenge - 26 Episodes of Raw Fighting (DVD and Mangas continue series)

Air Gear - A young boy riding on automated skates called Air Treks (AT). He's only been riding 2 months and has become the next inline to be known as The Sky King...No super powers involved in this show..

Air Master - One kickass girl is a gymnast who got into street fighting and lives a life of fighting as her resolve

more_horiz
Code Geass= great plot,really interesting characters quialities,actions,violence and really sad scenes and also end.

Death Note=similiar to Code Geass ,very interesting storyline,not so many action like Code Geass but exist very brain-strategy games between the main characters.

more_horiz
Air Gear

Air gear is about a boy that rides AT's or Air Treks. His goal is to become the king. People who challenge him always underestimate him but he is better than they think.

more_horiz
Neko is insane xD.

for me i watched Hunter X Hunter and FLCL lulz.

more_horiz
I love Inuyasha :X:X

more_horiz
Getbackers great anime
Katekyo hitman reborn great anime
Both have action lesser in the 2nd
Eyeshield 21 great american football anime it has a great storyline
Giant killer not that great but i like it its pure football

more_horiz
Umm let's see...

Fate/Stay Night - An amazing anime. The story line is incredible and the plot is as well. Lots of emotions thrown around, lol.

Witchblade - Currently my #1 on my top 5. Besides the fact that the main character becoming half naked when she transforms, the plot is deep. Mainly a mother/daughter relationship that appeals to your emotions. And it's very funny. ^^

School Rumble - Hilariously cute anime. The third season was never made though. -_- I could read the manga to see what I missed but I don't read mangas.

Maburaho - Lol, this was a wierd one. xD In the world of magic, you are only allowed to use spells a certain number of times, depending on your ability. Some can use their magic many times, thousands or more, and some can use it fewer times. Once your magic count hits 0, you turn to ash. The main character can only use it 8 times. However, three important families discover that he is the descendant from a line of amazing magicians. So each sends a girl to marry and/or "take his genes". It's basically a lust to love anime. The ending was lame but I ignored it. :D

Burst Angel: This would probably be the girl version of Black Cat... sort of. xD Except they fight with machines as well as with guns. A great anime but it's kinda quick paced. And season 2 was never made. -_- Oh well, the ending to season 1 seemed like it would make a good ending to the anime.

Blood+: Currently #3 on my top 5. The dubs on this one started off pretty bad but I got used to it. :D Another fast paced anime about a girl who has to cooperate with a group of people trying to kill monsters, which she later finds out that she is also one of these monsters. A very good anime, it's probably the second most violent anime I've seen. But it's not all violence, there are a lot of other things going on.

I never used to watch animes... ^^

more_horiz
Well none of this is really discussing the anime series, you are all just listing them and describing them. Now, anyway

Spoiler :

more_horiz
True, this doesn't looked like a discussion about a certain anime,more like a list of what anime a certain member have watched =/

maybe we can start a discussion about the anime that's being aired in this season?
as for me i'm watching.
1. Bakuman-
2. Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii wake ga nai
3. The World god Only Knows
4. To Aru Majutsu no Index II
5. Fortune Arterial
6. Psychic Detective Yakumo
7. Otome Youkai Zakuro
8. Yosuga no Sora(not a "H" anime but yeah, it contains "H" scene)
9. Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt(afaik, it doesn't contain "H" scene at all lol)

more_horiz
i like avatar the last airbender

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply