Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

whats your favorite anime character and why?

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+14
FluffyTots
faervel
Bearer of the Mask
sonicflarex
LòKóS
Linda-Senpai
Zane Truesdale
Salader
Ezekeil
Centrik
Train Heartnet
Nina Titaia
Skitoritto
katiefawkes
18 posters

descriptionwhats your favorite anime character and why? - Page 2 Emptywhats your favorite anime character and why?

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

mine is asuna from SAO because her personality is amazing, shes sexy, and she can handle herself in a fight

descriptionwhats your favorite anime character and why? - Page 2 EmptyRe: whats your favorite anime character and why?

more_horiz
Might as well say mine.

Fullmetal Alchemist: Edward Elric. He's got blonde hair, has family issues, and hates milk. Wants to be tough, but is soft inside. I can relate to him in those points. Only real difference is that he's way too sodding short.

Bleach: Byakuya Kuchiki: He's Byakuya. Enough said.

Naruto: Kakashi Hatake: Only reason I keep watching the series is because of Kakashi. He's the best character in the entirety of Naruto.

Sonic: Shadow the Hedgehog: The Ultimate Life Form.

Yugioh: Judai Yuki: I just like the guy. Don't know why.

Soul Eater: Death the Kid: Just because.

If I think of more, I'll add stuff.

descriptionwhats your favorite anime character and why? - Page 2 EmptyRe: whats your favorite anime character and why?

more_horiz
Naito Raizu wrote:
Might as well say mine.

Fullmetal Alchemist: Edward Elric. He's got blonde hair, has family issues, and hates milk. Wants to be tough, but is soft inside. I can relate to him in those points. Only real difference is that he's way too sodding short.

Bleach: Byakuya Kuchiki: He's Byakuya. Enough said.

Naruto: Kakashi Hatake: Only reason I keep watching the series is because of Kakashi. He's the best character in the entirety of Naruto.

Sonic: Shadow the Hedgehog: The Ultimate Life Form.

Yugioh: Judai Yuki: I just like the guy. Don't know why.

Soul Eater: Death the Kid: Just because.

If I think of more, I'll add stuff.
You called Edward short :<. R.I.P Naito Sad .

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply