Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Whats Your Favorite "Tuner" and "Synchro"?

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+11
Gustavo
Interceptor
Zant
phlamewiz
Gracco
ReDWurm
VampireOfSweden
Pharos_k9
Twedledum
Train Heartnet
dark-wolf1
15 posters

descriptionWhats Your Favorite "Tuner" and "Synchro"? EmptyWhats Your Favorite "Tuner" and "Synchro"?

more_horiz
i love birdman, and exploader dragonwing, whats yours?

descriptionWhats Your Favorite "Tuner" and "Synchro"? EmptyRe: Whats Your Favorite "Tuner" and "Synchro"?

more_horiz
Tuner -> Blackwing - Gale the Whirlwind (imo best tuner in the game)
Synchro -> hard to choose i am kinda between Blackwing - Armor Master and Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier

descriptionWhats Your Favorite "Tuner" and "Synchro"? EmptyRe: Whats Your Favorite "Tuner" and "Synchro"?

more_horiz
good choices, gale is pretty awesom

more_horiz
Best tuner => Fabled Raven
Best synchro => I am between Brionac and Stardust.

more_horiz
raven is ok to me, not to fond of fableds

descriptionWhats Your Favorite "Tuner" and "Synchro"? EmptyHi

more_horiz
Best tuner:Glow-up Bulb(good for mill)
Best syncro:mmm i think trishula

more_horiz
i forgot about glow up, i only use one though lol

more_horiz
Mara of the Nordic Alfar And Black rose Dragon

more_horiz
I like Stardust Dragon for Synchro and quickdraw synchron for tuner

more_horiz
Tuner: Shiba-Warrior Taro

Synchro: Iron Chain Dragon (It is truly a good card to summon in a pinch or just to fill that extra 6 star slot, esp. in a Dragon deck)

more_horiz
I like:

Tuner: Vayo, Emblem of Honor (It's ability is pretty unique and easy to use.)
AND
Synchro: Black Winged Dragon (It's ability chains well with Blackwings.)

more_horiz
Copy Plant !!!

Black Rose Dragon!!!

more_horiz
Favourite tuner= Quickdraw synchron mainly because i think his design is downright ridiculous for a synchron Smile

Favourite Synchro= Black Rose because the design is awesome imo and it's ability is just crazy

more_horiz
People please do not post in old topics, next time, whoever started will get a warning

more_horiz
Spore and Trish

more_horiz
Doctor Who wrote:
Spore and Trish

Don't post on old topics, you're making DA's 2nd most valuable female PMS. +2 warnings cause she warned you herself about this.

more_horiz
My favorite Tuner is arcane apprentice and my favorite synchro is Arcanite magician

more_horiz
Ugh see what necroposting brings us?
Dumb topics good again.

STOP NECROPOSTING.

I'm annoyed enough.

more_horiz
1. Necroposting = posting on old, dead topics. Won't give you a warning, just don't do it again.

2. This topic is locked.

3. Harb theres no need for your posting after this.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply