Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Favorite Naruto Character [So original, I know]

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+11
Train Heartnet
BlackWarGreymon
Dame Tsuna
Slonaka
Zane Truesdale
Kuro
nachum13
Alikaey
dragonmaster_01
Skitoritto
drdemon77
15 posters

descriptionFavorite Naruto Character [So original, I know] EmptyFavorite Naruto Character [So original, I know]

more_horiz
Mine is, hands-down, Itachi. I guess you could probably tell from my avatar though.
Anyways, it's because of the fact that he's a badass, his character is written amazingly, and the twist that comes about him after his fight with Sasuke is undoubtably one of the best twists I've ever seen.

descriptionFavorite Naruto Character [So original, I know] EmptyRe: Favorite Naruto Character [So original, I know]

more_horiz
Pain Tendo , i love "the dark side" .

descriptionFavorite Naruto Character [So original, I know] EmptyRe: Favorite Naruto Character [So original, I know]

more_horiz
mine would have to be minato because hes a don with his teleportation

more_horiz
dragonmaster_01 wrote:
mine would have to be minato because hes a don with his teleportation

^ What he said. Teleportation OP.

more_horiz
SPOILERS

I dunno, Obito/Tobi was pretty good, I kinda saw through the whole name almost being an anagram thing from the beginning but his past and reasons for doing everything were pretty cool, and that's not even going into his abilities and stuff.

more_horiz
my favorite is minato

more_horiz
Madara / Tobirama

more_horiz
Hinata. The guess the reason is obvious

more_horiz
I like Naruto, Itachi, Minato, Rikudou Sennin(God), Madara, Rikudou's Mother the Princess lol

more_horiz
Rock Lee and Kushina :3

more_horiz
Does anyone have reasons, or is it just because?

more_horiz
Kakashi Hatake, reason.... f*ck the reason it's Kakashi man you do not need a reason D:

more_horiz
Train you're a mod. Don't necro. Just close this now.

more_horiz
whats the harm in it not like he was gonna make a new thread just to say that

more_horiz
Favorite Naruto Character [So original, I know] Yamanaka_ino_by_flowerinhell-d6ieidq

more_horiz
Heatnix wrote:
Train you're a mod. Don't necro. Just close this now.

The last post was not even a month old, thats not a necro post ._.

more_horiz
It was Naruto for a while but now I don't feel like he's the real favorite character of mine. I'd like to say It might be Kabuto, he has no tailed beasts, and worked his way up using his own skills and hard training, i kinda like that sort of things, not mentioning he gave Itachi and Sasuke both hard times.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply